Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea away 17:49 - Apr 17 with 1286 viewsdenhamhoop2

Is this game via the Season Ticket package or will I have to purchase it separately cheers for info in advance
Swansea away on 17:54 - Apr 17 with 1270 viewsdaveB

midweek so should be in your season ticket
Swansea away on 18:08 - Apr 17 with 1220 viewscolinallcars

Swansea away on 17:54 - Apr 17 by daveB

Speaking of season tickets, i wonder when we'll know about next season ? Last I heard the club said it was a matter of wait and see. The prospects of resuming our seats next season seem to be improving. David Cameron's offered to lend me the money for mine.
Swansea away on 18:18 - Apr 17 with 1196 viewsdenhamhoop2

Swansea away on 17:54 - Apr 17 by daveB

Cheers was thinking today just how great/awful being in the away end for the last 35 minutes would have been on the nerves
Swansea away on 19:08 - Apr 17 with 1061 viewskarl

Swansea away on 18:08 - Apr 17 by colinallcars

Speaking of season tickets, i wonder when we'll know about next season ? Last I heard the club said it was a matter of wait and see. The prospects of resuming our seats next season seem to be improving. David Cameron's offered to lend me the money for mine.

Got our Hibs season ticket info, prices are basically held from last year with no real benefits given for this season being missed entirely, no argument from me there as not sure how they could do it financially tbh.
One thing I mentioned in an earlier thread though was that they have an agreement with Sky, who have exclusive coverage to the league matches, to continue their live streaming of games for next season. Will probably be expecting to have restricted crowds at least and will prevent claims for refunds
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024