Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Errors from unusual suspects cost QPR serious shot at champions-elect - Report 19:28 - Apr 25 with 1858 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/54905
Errors from unusual suspects cost QPR serious shot at champions-elect - Report on 20:36 - Apr 25 with 1686 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks as ever, Clive.

Much appreciated.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Errors from unusual suspects cost QPR serious shot at champions-elect - Report on 20:41 - Apr 25 with 1669 viewsNoelmc

Entertaining report on an entertaining match.

Thanks Clive.
Errors from unusual suspects cost QPR serious shot at champions-elect - Report on 21:04 - Apr 25 with 1596 viewsqprd

good report

dieng was entitled to one mistake this season... i think hes otherwise been mistake free

by the way, was the bettache sub in the 89th minute a legal sub? i thought we were only allowed to make up to 5 subs across up to 3 changes... we brought on field for thomas at halftime, then the adomah/austin double sub at 66, then the ball for de vis sub and then bettache for johanssen at 89... are you allowed to make 4 changes?
Errors from unusual suspects cost QPR serious shot at champions-elect - Report on 21:05 - Apr 25 with 1593 viewsVancouverHoop

Fair assessment as ever. But no mention of Seny having to scramble back into his own area to save a certain open goal. It looked as if he didn't quite make it either, which if caught would have been a red card. Certainly his dodgiest performance thus far.
Errors from unusual suspects cost QPR serious shot at champions-elect - Report on 21:41 - Apr 25 with 1523 viewsMyke

Errors from unusual suspects cost QPR serious shot at champions-elect - Report on 21:04 - Apr 25 by qprd

good report

dieng was entitled to one mistake this season... i think hes otherwise been mistake free

by the way, was the bettache sub in the 89th minute a legal sub? i thought we were only allowed to make up to 5 subs across up to 3 changes... we brought on field for thomas at halftime, then the adomah/austin double sub at 66, then the ball for de vis sub and then bettache for johanssen at 89... are you allowed to make 4 changes?

Unfortunately not , just that we have been cutting hima lot of slack as it his first season and we are always very tolerant with our keepers when they make errors. Responsible for Reading and Wycombe's respective equaliser and has also being rather more fortunate than Mr. Lumley (who should have played yesterday) with some wayward distribution on different occasions.
Errors from unusual suspects cost QPR serious shot at champions-elect - Report on 22:14 - Apr 25 with 1446 viewsNoelmc

Think HT Subs are not counted as part of the 3 limit.
Errors from unusual suspects cost QPR serious shot at champions-elect - Report on 22:15 - Apr 25 with 1447 viewsOldPedro

Errors from unusual suspects cost QPR serious shot at champions-elect - Report on 21:04 - Apr 25 by qprd

good report

If you make a change at half-time it doesn't count as one of your 3 chances to make substitutions, so all ok.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Errors from unusual suspects cost QPR serious shot at champions-elect - Report on 23:58 - Apr 25 with 1299 viewsGloryHunter

Thanks Clive. Good - and sympathetic - analysis of a disappointing afternoon.
Login to get fewer ads

Errors from unusual suspects cost QPR serious shot at champions-elect - Report on 10:10 - Apr 26 with 925 viewsTheChef

Frustrating that we saved our biggest errors for our game against the best team in the division but such is life.

Of course had Dykes scored the penalty or Austin scored the equaliser for 2-2, who knows?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Errors from unusual suspects cost QPR serious shot at champions-elect - Report on 13:32 - Apr 26 with 737 viewsParkRoyalR

Errors from unusual suspects cost QPR serious shot at champions-elect - Report on 10:10 - Apr 26 by TheChef

Frustrating that we saved our biggest errors for our game against the best team in the division but such is life.

Of course had Dykes scored the penalty or Austin scored the equaliser for 2-2, who knows?

It shows how much the creative side of the team has improved when Dykes is well positioned for a tap-in, misses a penalty and Austin misses a couple of chances he would usually take, we couldn't have wished these things a while back.

Alot of games in this division swing on a few key moments as acknowledged by the Norwich guy in his write up, this week they went against us, but I'm hoping our momentum remains on an upwards course (Johansen & Field permitting)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024