Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve received an email about Highjack 22:02 - Jun 8 with 7882 viewsKeithHaynes

I have received an email regards Highjack who posted on here for years. I don’t know if it is factual or just some sad act looking for a response. However, due to his lack of posting on here for over two months I will make it known that the email stated he had passed away. No return email, but it came from Swansea. If anyone does know him or if you read this mate, drop us a shout.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 14:42 - Jun 9 with 2965 viewschad

Let’s hope rumours of Highjack’s demise have been greatly exaggerated (or at least that of the person behind the ID)

He is greatly missed from here though, sharp as a whip with a wicked sense of humour, articulate and gently irreverent but without rancour. One of the few posters who would make me laugh out loud.

As said Humpty was pretty much diametrically opposed as a character, be very surprised if they were one and the same, but if anyone could pull off 2 such consistently different characters it would be HJ.

Wherever he is, his brilliant wit remains, most hopefully still ongoing in this world. Lots of love to you Highjack for all the fun you have given us.
I’ve received an email about Highjack on 14:46 - Jun 9 with 2929 viewsonehunglow

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 14:42 - Jun 9 by chad

Let’s hope rumours of Highjack’s demise have been greatly exaggerated (or at least that of the person behind the ID)

He is greatly missed from here though, sharp as a whip with a wicked sense of humour, articulate and gently irreverent but without rancour. One of the few posters who would make me laugh out loud.

As said Humpty was pretty much diametrically opposed as a character, be very surprised if they were one and the same, but if anyone could pull off 2 such consistently different characters it would be HJ.

Wherever he is, his brilliant wit remains, most hopefully still ongoing in this world. Lots of love to you Highjack for all the fun you have given us.

That's a lovely post Chad.Really it is.
I fell out with both characters so assumed they were not as one.

I can argue with myself too and hope highjack and humpty are still around .

Look ominous though and it darkens the day to think another of our character fans passes .
[Post edited 9 Jun 2021 14:47]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 19:05 - Jun 9 with 2814 viewsmax936

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 06:17 - Jun 9 by Brynmill_Jack

He’s from Neath so either one of the Neath Jacks, Max or Darran would have known if he died surely? I’d find it very strange if he never met any other posters as he’s been on here probably since the Jackarmy .net days.

I don't know him Brynnie, I'm a born and bred Jack as well, so wouldn't know a lot of different families, isn't Humpty from Neath as well.?
[Post edited 9 Jun 2021 19:22]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 19:13 - Jun 9 with 2800 viewsjack247

Nothing to say here that hasn’t already been said. Safe to say I agree with everyones sentiment and hope it’s some kind of mistake.
I’ve received an email about Highjack on 19:22 - Jun 9 with 2785 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 14:42 - Jun 9 by chad

You can see why I was reluctant to put the information on here. We had a long running thread on him, but no response. I genuinely had second thoughts about disclosing this for obvious reasons, not the least that the few dissenters to this site would make a meal of it. And that has happened. Even in someone’s alleged death they look for reasons to win something. I’m glad they no longer post on here.

I will reiterate that if anyone knows his whereabouts or situation let us know, he had a defined and easy to read footprint of logging on and off, I’ve passed the email on to the same company who have assisted us to locate and trace other messages and emails regards an ongoing harassment case of this site. Which I won’t be going in to. Hopefully they can get to the bottom of it. Like everyone I hope it isn’t genuine, but it’s very odd after years and years of posting on here I should receive it.

As numerous people on this site are now receiving emails or messages from an ex member of this site you can forward them to me at Swansea.Independent1@gmail.com and thanks to those who have already. We will get to the bottom of this.

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 19:33 - Jun 9 with 2758 viewsNotLoyal

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 19:22 - Jun 9 by KeithHaynes

You can see why I was reluctant to put the information on here. We had a long running thread on him, but no response. I genuinely had second thoughts about disclosing this for obvious reasons, not the least that the few dissenters to this site would make a meal of it. And that has happened. Even in someone’s alleged death they look for reasons to win something. I’m glad they no longer post on here.

I will reiterate that if anyone knows his whereabouts or situation let us know, he had a defined and easy to read footprint of logging on and off, I’ve passed the email on to the same company who have assisted us to locate and trace other messages and emails regards an ongoing harassment case of this site. Which I won’t be going in to. Hopefully they can get to the bottom of it. Like everyone I hope it isn’t genuine, but it’s very odd after years and years of posting on here I should receive it.

As numerous people on this site are now receiving emails or messages from an ex member of this site you can forward them to me at Swansea.Independent1@gmail.com and thanks to those who have already. We will get to the bottom of this.

I told you this would eventually happen mate, give him what he wants shut the site down and nail him in court. He loves attention let's give it to him.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 19:41 - Jun 9 with 2735 viewsjack_lord

I'm really hoping whoever it is has sent you a fake Email Keith. At least then there is hope that Highjack has just taken a sabbatical. Sudden disappearance from a website often used doesn't bode well especially in this climate. Fingers crossed for HJ

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 19:50 - Jun 9 with 2712 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 19:41 - Jun 9 by jack_lord

I'm really hoping whoever it is has sent you a fake Email Keith. At least then there is hope that Highjack has just taken a sabbatical. Sudden disappearance from a website often used doesn't bode well especially in this climate. Fingers crossed for HJ

I agree, I hope the same too. But as I said we will get to the bottom of it.

Login to get fewer ads

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 20:00 - Jun 9 with 2695 viewsNotLoyal

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 19:22 - Jun 9 by KeithHaynes

He has drawn in a little midget bloke in to the mix on twitter, some little wobbly man who is an accountant, haven't got an account and don't see the point of it. But what a hateful horrible man.

OK I've changed it.

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 20:05 - Jun 9 with 2682 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 20:00 - Jun 9 by NotLoyal

He has drawn in a little midget bloke in to the mix on twitter, some little wobbly man who is an accountant, haven't got an account and don't see the point of it. But what a hateful horrible man.

Your actually fulfilling what he wants now by going on about it. He wants you to do exactly what you are doing. Even in possible death there’s those out there who want to win. I’ve binned his mate on Twitter who thinks he’s a clever lad, he will come again trust me, and we will leave it there.

**I started this thread for people to either substantiate the email or call it for what we all hope it is.

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 20:15 - Jun 9 with 2642 viewsFlashberryjack

Nothing people say or do these days surprises me, so I'm hoping the email is from a your usual scumbag, sadly, on this occasion I do fear the worse.

Sincere thanks Keith for your efforts in trying to solve this mystery, hopefully it will conclude with a happy ending.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 20:24 - Jun 9 with 2628 viewsOldjack

I hope this is not true ,the funniest poster ever was Highjack ,and never ever slagged off anyone

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 20:52 - Jun 9 with 2556 viewsonehunglow

I read this thread with ever increasing sadness.
It is beyond me and I class myself as an intelligent man,however this site and others give a conduit for people who are bereft of a life and what they do have is a profound abyss. Their life is to cause friction and trouble ;they glory in it like ants in a jamjar.

Nothing is out of bounds for some.

Good luck Keith.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 21:00 - Jun 9 with 2557 viewsCatullus

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 20:24 - Jun 9 by Oldjack

I hope this is not true ,the funniest poster ever was Highjack ,and never ever slagged off anyone

He put a few of us in our place, with humour though and never withpersonal abuse. I'll miss his particular brand of posting, if true.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 21:33 - Jun 9 with 2502 viewsNotLoyal

He got me a few times for sure 😂

OK I've changed it.

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 21:51 - Jun 9 with 2461 viewsmax936

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 21:33 - Jun 9 by NotLoyal

He got me a few times for sure 😂

Quick witted, I think he would have made a Vicar blush as well

Goes without saying that I really hope all is well for Highjack.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 22:14 - Jun 9 with 2426 viewsBoundy

Although I'm quite a recent poster I've followed this and the "old" site for years , I must admit to reading Highjack's posts often with a smile and a chuckle . Until its confirmed (hopefully not) then there's always hope he's just taking a sabbatical and will return at some point .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 22:17 - Jun 9 with 2422 viewsRumjack

Keith, I’ve just read the Twitter conversations you’ve had between yourself and “it”recently. Jesus wept, you don’t need this s###, especially from supposedly bloody adults. Keep your chin up mate.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2021 22:33]
I’ve received an email about Highjack on 22:56 - Jun 9 with 2343 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 22:17 - Jun 9 by Rumjack

Keith, I’ve just read the Twitter conversations you’ve had between yourself and “it”recently. Jesus wept, you don’t need this s###, especially from supposedly bloody adults. Keep your chin up mate.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2021 22:33]

There is a saying in life mate, everything that goes around comes around.
There’s some evil types out there, and a few I decided to interact with, you can see who they are, and one day they will see who I am 😉

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 23:04 - Jun 9 with 2328 viewsAndyCole

The very best poster. A proper role model.

The best bit: the exemplary way in which he dealt with negativity, always looking on the bright side.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 23:05 - Jun 9 with 2329 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Let's hope it is wrong, his passing would be a big loss to the forum.
I’ve received an email about Highjack on 09:52 - Jun 10 with 2145 viewsKeithHaynes

I did mention in the OP “some sad act looking for a response “ It’s amazing how easily it is to reign in the few ex members of this site who were either banned or removed for harassment, bullying or racist comments. Since I put this thread on a certain few have encouraged others to try and undermine what I have already said was a hard decision to make. Not so much via this website but also utilising Planet Swans, Phil primarily who has been a mate for years, and also by trying to involve others on twitter to undermine this site. Don’t think Phil and I don’t talk very often, and don’t think there isn’t an exchange of information going on continuously.

The source for all our issues continues to be one person, and you all know who that is. He is the subject of an Harassment order recorded by South Wales Police, yes that’s how difficult he has made it for me and our writers to encourage debate and make this site a success. On the back of this thread he has again gone out of his way to encourage negativity towards the site and contact numerous people privately to encourage further issues. And it isn’t just a few. I have appealed to him consistently to stop his fixation with this site and the many others who he has harassed over the years. The evidence is overwhelming.

Now we have more to add to the loads before.

To utilise the potential death of a favourite poster on this site to his own advantage to again undermine Swansea Independent should tell everyone what type of person we are dealing with. That’s the level of depth this person will sink to. Again I’ve thought long and hard before making this known. Having had dialogue yesterday with the police and their attitude towards the harassment complaint they have made it clear it cannot go on. Especially when it affects our financial income to raise money for my daughter. They too are shocked as to why this continues.

The advice I have been given is to make it known on here of the ongoing harassment complaint and make it known one final time that if this individual makes one more reference to Swansea Independent or his current fixation (me) on any media the final stage of the harassment breach will be instigated, and you probably can all imagine what that is for this individual. So I have done it, I’ve made it known that any further breach of the order will reinstate the final stage of the process criminally.

It’s on a public forum for public record. It wouldn’t bother me at all if he was directing this to me and nothing more was affected. But as you know that isn’t the case. So, here it is, and now Phil Sumbler has been brought in to it by this individual by posting on his site evidence of his harassment breach I have no choice. Twitter too having already banned him for harassment and then reinstating him are also reviewing his account.

Sadly, and people should know this, any evidence of contact, directly or indirectly is an offence, be that to your mail box or anywhere else. He breaches the order. He then involves you, other websites or social media. Nobody wants this to carry on so please screenshot any contact that we don’t already know about, and ask him to refrain from contacting you. Since September 2020 we have continuously asked, and at times pleaded with this person to stop, he continues. There will be absolutely no other comment on this situation whatsoever from us. However we are entitled to a reply and to request this hatred stops. This is what we are doing today.

It’s on record, and that is sufficient for now. How sad we have to do this and then close a thread regards one of our finest posters on here. I’m appalled.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024