Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nuno Espírito Santo. (Non QPR obviously) 09:51 - Jun 9 with 5702 viewsSnipper

When he left Wolves, I thought he had a bigger job lined up. Now he’s set to be named the manager of Crystal Palace.

That’s one for The Twilight Zone.
Nuno Espírito Santo. (Non QPR obviously) on 16:52 - Jun 17 with 1076 viewsPhildo

Nuno Espírito Santo. (Non QPR obviously) on 16:23 - Jun 17 by Juzzie

I can understand Fonseca's position. I mean, who can possibly survive on £30k-40k (complete guess but you get the point) a week after tax.

Spurs are going to have to settle for Mike Bassett at this rate
Nuno Espírito Santo. (Non QPR obviously) on 18:32 - Jun 30 with 889 viewsEastR

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57667403

bless us and save us

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Nuno Espírito Santo. (Non QPR obviously) on 20:38 - Jun 30 with 794 viewsrsonist

Here mate, just use that New Philosophy script I gave Jose.

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/nuno-espirito-santo-totten

football.london understands that during discussions Paratici showed Levy the way Espirito Santo's entertaining Valencia side played, more often with a 4-4-2 and 4-3-3 than the back three he became known for at Wolves.

It is understood that during talks it was made clear by both Paratici and Espirito Santo that the football the Portuguese would bring to Tottenham would tick the attacking, entertaining boxes Levy had called for while also, at the same time, being strong at the back.

Espirito Santo has shown a willingness to adapt to the personnel he has and clubs he has worked at in his career and this is believed to be the case once again at Tottenham.

His desire to work with young players and help develop Tottenham's talents in their academy was also believed to be a plus for the club during talks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024