Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christian Eriksen 17:48 - Jun 12 with 13731 viewsRs_Holy

This does not look good
Christian Eriksen on 20:27 - Jun 13 with 874 viewsrsonist

Christian Eriksen on 18:20 - Jun 13 by Copenranger

I'll try to answer a few of your questions.
According to Danish media:
- Yes, the players were given the choice to finish the game or play at 12 today. According to our national coach, the players couldn't stand the thought of going back to a hotel, have a sleepless night and finish the game today. They just wanted to get it over with..
- He has not had C19 and was not vaccinated.
- His former physician (I think from Tottenham) has said, that there have never been any issues or concerns related to his heart or functions related to that.
-His condition is stable and he's been in contact with the team on video chat. He even smiled and said something like: You all probably have it worse than me, I feel like I should be on my way to the training pitch..
[Post edited 13 Jun 2021 19:28]

Reminder here that the first thing a whole bunch of antivaxxer scum did on nearly seeing a man die in front of them is run to social media and claim he'd been jabbed recently.
Christian Eriksen on 20:37 - Jun 13 with 836 viewsdenhamhoop2

I would imagine there are lots of tests being run on Eriksen I wonder if he has been checked for an allergic reaction as it looked to me like he was having a fit to start with before the CPR started. Still cannot believe his team mates were "encouraged" to finish the game so soon afterwards
Christian Eriksen on 20:43 - Jun 13 with 823 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Christian Eriksen on 20:27 - Jun 13 by rsonist

Reminder here that the first thing a whole bunch of antivaxxer scum did on nearly seeing a man die in front of them is run to social media and claim he'd been jabbed recently.

That’s horrendous.

If people are so confident in their stance why do they need to lie and create duplicate Social Media profiles?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024