Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kiwis v India 00:07 - Jun 18 with 714 viewsstowmarketrange

The world test final starts tomorrow at southampton,but the weather forecast isn’t the best.What happens if it’s a draw?Do they share the trophy?
Sorry I’ve just seen on the bbc that there is a potential 6th day planned,but only to make up lost time.So it will be shared if it’s a draw.

Who do we think will win?I think New Zealand will edge it because they’ve got used to the conditions over here over the last few weeks.Hopefully it will be a good game.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2021 0:11]
Kiwis v India on 00:16 - Jun 18 with 690 viewsLythamR

I imagine New Zealand will have the edge with a couple of tests here behind them.

I am rooting for India though, hope both teams approach the game with an aggressive attitude and go for the win
Kiwis v India on 04:53 - Jun 18 with 631 viewsKiwi76

Hope get a result even if not the one I want - shame to have 2yrs in the making & then no result at end of it.
No chance NZ not playing for a result.
Would’ve picked the XI taking the field & just hope we give it a good nudge - rare we beat England so already a good few weeks.
Kiwis v India on 17:58 - Jun 23 with 447 viewsTGRRRSSS

Looking very likely we'll get a result here afterall.

Come on NZ.
Kiwis v India on 18:42 - Jun 23 with 411 viewsdenhamhoop2

Kiwis v India on 04:53 - Jun 18 by Kiwi76

Hope get a result even if not the one I want - shame to have 2yrs in the making & then no result at end of it.
No chance NZ not playing for a result.
Would’ve picked the XI taking the field & just hope we give it a good nudge - rare we beat England so already a good few weeks.

Well done World Champions at last and with the 2 old stagers there at the end. If I was Ross Taylor I would be retiring straight away cannot top get the winning runs in this game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024