Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood live & free on youtube 17:07 - Jul 16 with 17276 viewsblackdogblue

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/july/fleetwoodtownstreaming/

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 15:35 - Jul 17 with 3566 viewsDaleiLama

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 15:32 - Jul 17 by _Windydale

The first 25 mins and the Dale players are really enjoying their football. There's lots of effort and endeavour on display. I think the new gaffer will be pleased so far.

It looks more organised. Already. One swallow doesn't make a summer though

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 15:45 - Jul 17 with 3474 views_Windydale

Not too sure about this trialist Number 3 playing for a contract. He's been skinned a couple of times. However, he's making some good decisions with his passing
Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 15:48 - Jul 17 with 3444 viewsboromat

Nearly half time and considering my warning of the quality of the stream earlier it's been excellent coverage on YouTube. It's a shame we're signed into the iFollow scheme.

As for the game we've looked decent enough considering how short we are of players. Lots playing that I wouldn't expect to be in our first team on a regular basis but maybe they'll surprise me.

Trialist is the only one I'm not sure of passes have been a bit wayward and I'm not sure he's better than Dunne. Hopefully we get to see him second half.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 15:49 - Jul 17 with 3409 viewsDaleiLama

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 15:45 - Jul 17 by _Windydale

Not too sure about this trialist Number 3 playing for a contract. He's been skinned a couple of times. However, he's making some good decisions with his passing

Thought he did OK tbf.

We looked quick and sharp in that heat. Several lively performances but best game I've see Odoh have in a Dale shirt.

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 15:50 - Jul 17 with 3378 viewsRotherhamDale

Agree regarding the left back trialist. Looking quite poor defensively.

Possession with progression.

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 15:51 - Jul 17 with 3358 views1907

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 15:49 - Jul 17 by DaleiLama

Thought he did OK tbf.

We looked quick and sharp in that heat. Several lively performances but best game I've see Odoh have in a Dale shirt.

He’s been ok going forward.

Been skinned about four times off their tricky winger though. Made one decent tackle.
Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 15:52 - Jul 17 with 3330 viewsisitme

We look much better shape wise. Trialist has been involved in some decent moves but their wide player has rinsed him a few times. Nice not seeing Morley in the left back position. Our goal was well worked and we have been more progressive with our play.
Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 15:53 - Jul 17 with 3319 viewsNigeriamark

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 15:48 - Jul 17 by boromat

Nearly half time and considering my warning of the quality of the stream earlier it's been excellent coverage on YouTube. It's a shame we're signed into the iFollow scheme.

As for the game we've looked decent enough considering how short we are of players. Lots playing that I wouldn't expect to be in our first team on a regular basis but maybe they'll surprise me.

Trialist is the only one I'm not sure of passes have been a bit wayward and I'm not sure he's better than Dunne. Hopefully we get to see him second half.

1-0 at HT

Quite please with that performance. game not very high tempo but we have been just about the better team. Lynch made a nice save near the end to keep us level. Some decent attacking football on show although not too many saves needed from their keeper.

Looks like we have a decent basic squad, but need a good 5 or 6 to come in and add some depth in the next 3 weeks
Login to get fewer ads

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 15:57 - Jul 17 with 3243 viewsboromat

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 15:53 - Jul 17 by Nigeriamark

1-0 at HT

Quite please with that performance. game not very high tempo but we have been just about the better team. Lynch made a nice save near the end to keep us level. Some decent attacking football on show although not too many saves needed from their keeper.

Looks like we have a decent basic squad, but need a good 5 or 6 to come in and add some depth in the next 3 weeks

LB, RB, 2xCB, CM, 2x CF/FWD

At a minimum that's what we need I reckon. Not all of them need to be first team starters and I'm sure some will be covered by loans. Although it'd be great to be able to get those permanent and be able to add additionally to that with loan players.

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 16:19 - Jul 17 with 3053 viewsDaleiLama

Sweet move and header

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 16:22 - Jul 17 with 3004 viewsNigeriamark

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 16:19 - Jul 17 by DaleiLama

Sweet move and header

Let's hope we see some of that during the season. As you say, superb move, cross & header

Their goal looks a bit of an error from Lynch. It was a decent strike but didn't look to be in the bottom corner from the angle on TV

Edit: 3-1 Dale. Beautifully placed shot from outside the box into the bottom corner. By their defender !!!!!

Lot of substitutions so let's hope we can see out the win as well as give a number of players a run out
[Post edited 17 Jul 2021 16:29]
Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 16:32 - Jul 17 with 2886 viewselectricblue

Another GK wouldnt go a miss until we see more of wade.....

More shape to the 11 and onto that 2nd ball quicker.......

2 good Dale goals and a howler...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 16:50 - Jul 17 with 2744 viewsDaleiLama

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 16:32 - Jul 17 by electricblue

Another GK wouldnt go a miss until we see more of wade.....

More shape to the 11 and onto that 2nd ball quicker.......

2 good Dale goals and a howler...

At the very least we've looked competent and have created good chances. I'll take that.

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 16:52 - Jul 17 with 2719 viewsboromat

We're obviously missing nearly a full defence and we could do with some extra options up top especially a Humphrys replacement but with what we have at the moment that was a decent showing.

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 16:54 - Jul 17 with 2679 viewselectricblue

Any names for the trialists!...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 16:54 - Jul 17 with 2666 viewsNigeriamark

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 16:50 - Jul 17 by DaleiLama

At the very least we've looked competent and have created good chances. I'll take that.

Finished 3-3. Their last 2 goals came after multiple substitutions leaving a youth team on the pitch. Also not sure he meant the 3rd goal, may have been a miss-hit

After 2 losses good to not lose again. Up to the major changes we actually kept a good shape, position , and should have gone 4-1 up when we hit the bar with a 1 on 1.

Decent entertainment and good to watch a game live
Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 16:59 - Jul 17 with 2602 viewsseasidedale

Agree that we looked less effective after the subs but hey that was going to happen, looked more organised today, lot a positives today, thought the trialist centre back looked ok and worth another look, not sure about the left back still I’m sure the manager has it in hand
Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 16:59 - Jul 17 with 2599 viewsjonahwhereru

Encouraging. Thought little and large up front worked well. Little also helps us get up the pitch quickly when dropping into a more defensive role.
Brierley is a joy to watch but not sure he is physically ready to start in L2. He is a BBM product through and through. Could still see him ending up at city.
Given we are six short of a squad I think we are much closer to being ready than I expected.
Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 16:59 - Jul 17 with 2597 viewsrochedale

How many in attendance?

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 17:06 - Jul 17 with 2530 viewsNorthernDale

I thought some of the kids showed potential, especially Scanlan and Jesus. I was impressed by Ethan Brierley who showed the great ability he has and I feel that he could become a key member of the midfield. I also though Odoh looked did okay out wide.

However despite the positives, i still feel that we need an experienced RB, LB and CD, and I feel that we need a couple of strikers as well. I feel the midfield is fairly solid.
Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 17:14 - Jul 17 with 2431 viewsboromat

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 17:06 - Jul 17 by NorthernDale

I thought some of the kids showed potential, especially Scanlan and Jesus. I was impressed by Ethan Brierley who showed the great ability he has and I feel that he could become a key member of the midfield. I also though Odoh looked did okay out wide.

However despite the positives, i still feel that we need an experienced RB, LB and CD, and I feel that we need a couple of strikers as well. I feel the midfield is fairly solid.

After losing Lund, O'Shaughnessy and Ryan I'd like another midfielder as well.

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 17:24 - Jul 17 with 2353 viewsisitme

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 17:14 - Jul 17 by boromat

After losing Lund, O'Shaughnessy and Ryan I'd like another midfielder as well.

We need at least one physically option to let Morley and Rathbone play. Brierley is obviously a talented passed and could be an option but you would suggest he isn't ready to start every week.

Trialist two looked okay. Big, strong, reasonably quick and non nonsense. A better Neal Trotman! There were a number of positives and both our goals were well crafted and taken. I think Beesley will do well this season.
Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 17:52 - Jul 17 with 2144 viewsseasidedale

What was the half time draw winning number anyone?
Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 17:54 - Jul 17 with 2133 viewsSuddenLad

No idea of the number, but the winning ticket was bought by Paul Wolstencroft, as announced by DJ SWeetmore.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 18:13 - Jul 17 with 2019 views_Windydale

Fleetwood live & free on youtube on 16:54 - Jul 17 by electricblue

Any names for the trialists!...

I dont think any were called taylor curran.

Unsure of their names but the 2nd trialist that came on looked promising.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024