Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charley Kendall Leaves by Mutual Consent 13:41 - Aug 11 with 3054 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Best of luck to him.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Charley Kendall Leaves by Mutual Consent on 13:48 - Aug 11 with 3011 viewsEsox_Lucius

It looks like it has all gone wrong for him at QPR. He was a prolific scorer and moving on up (©M People) until a series of injuries and unexplained absences from the team saw him fall from favour. I spoke to him around 3 seasons ago outside the ground and he was convinced that next year (sic) would be his year to break into the first team so I don't think his attitude was at fault. I hope he does well elsewhere and carves out a career for himself in football as he seemed like a decent kid.

The grass is always greener.

Charley Kendall Leaves by Mutual Consent on 14:30 - Aug 11 with 2829 viewsJogo

Spent the last half hour thinking Charlie Kelman left the club...too many Charlie's
Charley Kendall Leaves by Mutual Consent on 14:43 - Aug 11 with 2754 viewsMaggsinho

'Open and honest conversations' seems an interesting and standout addition to what is normally a fairly boiler plate press release when someone leaves.

Still, good luck to him.
Charley Kendall Leaves by Mutual Consent on 14:55 - Aug 11 with 2700 viewsslmrstid

Probably at the sort of age where if he wants a career in football he needs to be out playing somewhere regularly, rather than stuck in our U23/B squad.

Best of luck to him.
Charley Kendall Leaves by Mutual Consent on 15:05 - Aug 11 with 2651 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I hope it wasn’t my childish joke about mint cake that did it.

Good luck to him.
Charley Kendall Leaves by Mutual Consent on 15:28 - Aug 11 with 2556 viewsE17hoop

Signed for Gazza at Wycombe.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Charley Kendall Leaves by Mutual Consent on 15:43 - Aug 11 with 2498 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Charley Kendall Leaves by Mutual Consent on 14:30 - Aug 11 by Jogo

Spent the last half hour thinking Charlie Kelman left the club...too many Charlie's

Charley Kendall Leaves by Mutual Consent on 16:20 - Aug 11 with 2396 viewsnix

Charley Kendall Leaves by Mutual Consent on 15:28 - Aug 11 by E17hoop

That sounds like an excellent move for him. The club has to think of all the younger players on the books and he may have moved down the pecking order for no fault of his own.

Wish him lots of luck.
Login to get fewer ads

Charley Kendall Leaves by Mutual Consent on 08:53 - Aug 12 with 1821 viewsKensal_Ranger

Charley Kendall Leaves by Mutual Consent on 15:28 - Aug 11 by E17hoop

Sounds great, but couldn't find any info about that.
Any links, whatever, confirming?
Thx
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024