Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Removed from Phone 00:34 - Aug 12 with 3017 viewsextratimeR

I'm assuming it's going to be re-instatated to my phone ( possibly as some form of upgrade) but my season ticket has been removed from my phone from the "my tickets " menu.

Odd? Showing no ticket for the Barnsley game?

This would be good moment for Club to update us on latest software adjustments?
Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 08:16 - Aug 12 with 2852 viewslondonscottish

I got an email from the club. In that email there was a link to my ST. I clicked in it and downloaded it.

It then asked me if I wanted to add it to my Google wallet which I did but I think that last part is optional.

First thing; look for an email from the club.

If you CBA with any of that and they've sent you a QPR Pay card I think you can just use the card - I think your ST barcode is printed on the back of that.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 08:17 - Aug 12 with 2847 viewslondonscottish

Also, I don't think you'll see any individual tickets now; you just show the barcode for your ST to get in.

Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 09:13 - Aug 12 with 2753 viewsMaggsinho

If you've got an iPhone (I assume Android are similar) a ticket can be shown on the lock screen based on time or location - ie it will appear when you're near the stadium or it's 2:50 or whatever.

I don't see the ticket on my lock screen but if I go into the wallet it's always there.
Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 09:34 - Aug 12 with 2713 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I think the OP is referring to the ‘My Ticket’ section of the QPR app. The season tickets are in that too. Or mine is and currently informing me it can be used for Hull City v QPR on Saturday.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 10:15 - Aug 12 with 2659 viewsLythamR

Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 09:34 - Aug 12 by CliveWilsonSaid

I think the OP is referring to the ‘My Ticket’ section of the QPR app. The season tickets are in that too. Or mine is and currently informing me it can be used for Hull City v QPR on Saturday.

That must be the new app with some extra magic if your ST is going to get you into Hull

My app is less magical as its got nowt in. the ST on the apple wallet worked ok though on Saturday
Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 10:16 - Aug 12 with 2656 viewsdaveB

Were you part of the trial for the first game?
I can't get my ticket on the QPR app so been using the apple wallet thing
Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 12:01 - Aug 12 with 2563 viewslondonscottish

Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 10:15 - Aug 12 by LythamR

That must be the new app with some extra magic if your ST is going to get you into Hull

My app is less magical as its got nowt in. the ST on the apple wallet worked ok though on Saturday

I'm the same. Nothing in "my tickets" in the QPR app.

I've only been able to see it in my Google Pay wallet.

Just checked the QPR Pay card info; "your ST or membership information is provide on the reverse of the QPR Par card".

Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 12:13 - Aug 12 with 2540 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 10:15 - Aug 12 by LythamR

Yes my season ticket is in the ‘My Tickets’ section of the App. It currently says Hull City v QPR Saturday 14th August and there’s a barcode too (not a QR code). Although I have to sit in my seat in Ellerslie Rd apparently…

I used my card to get in on Saturday just to check it works (which it does). I’ll try using my google wallet next time. Not the QPR App for now.

Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 19:12 - Aug 12 with 2416 viewsextratimeR

Thanks all!

Browsing through advice, many thanks!
Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 23:54 - Aug 12 with 2281 viewsLythamR

Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 12:13 - Aug 12 by CliveWilsonSaid

Yes my season ticket is in the ‘My Tickets’ section of the App. It currently says Hull City v QPR Saturday 14th August and there’s a barcode too (not a QR code). Although I have to sit in my seat in Ellerslie Rd apparently…

I used my card to get in on Saturday just to check it works (which it does). I’ll try using my google wallet next time. Not the QPR App for now.

LOL yes it sounds like the new App may not be wholly reliable just yet! :)
Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 00:25 - Aug 13 with 2267 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 10:16 - Aug 12 by daveB

Were you part of the trial for the first game?
I can't get my ticket on the QPR app so been using the apple wallet thing

I did the trial and it worked OK but mine is also now missing I see.
Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 13:17 - Aug 13 with 2115 viewsPinnerPaul

My (real) card is amazingly still in my (real) wallet.
Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 14:20 - Aug 13 with 2040 viewsMoonshineSteve

Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 13:17 - Aug 13 by PinnerPaul

My (real) card is amazingly still in my (real) wallet.

Really?

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 09:04 - Aug 20 with 1824 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Anyone here using the app who is a ST holder?

My tickets show nothing now but it was there for the Millwall game. Anyone else with the same issue or are you just using Google Pay or similar?
Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 09:35 - Aug 20 with 1777 viewsHantsR

Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 09:04 - Aug 20 by CroydonCaptJack

My tickets show nothing now but it was there for the Millwall game. Anyone else with the same issue or are you just using Google Pay or similar?

A few days ago I received a new ST (Mastercard jobby) through the post. I noticed that it had a QR code c/w previous bar code. Just checked on Google pay and ST is there as well. Guess one of them will work tomorrow?
Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 10:27 - Aug 20 with 1714 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 09:04 - Aug 20 by CroydonCaptJack

Mine is in the App now showing Barnsley. The problem I’ve been having is the app won’t work on matchday. You just get the spinning football of death or an error message when you try to open it. It was like this for both the Man Utd and the Millwall games. I used my new card with QR code for Millwall which worked fine.

I can’t make it tomorrow because of the early kickoff and work but someone else is using my card. I will try the app at Coventry though and I’ve got the season ticket saved in google wallet and also various other copies hard and soft.

Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 10:38 - Aug 20 with 1702 viewsconnell10

I'll be using my old season ticket with the barcode it didn't work last and don't expect it to work this time.Scan through the side gate again I expect. The club are also telling fans to get there early again so must be expecting problems. How early is early for a 1230pm K.O 10am

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 10:49 - Aug 20 with 1690 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Ok, I have had a reply from the box office as follows -

''As you have purchased your own seats, your tickets for Oxford United are automatically loaded on to the digital/QPR Pay Season Cards barcode/QR Code.

The app is still under development and your season ticket would have only shown when on the trial. Until the App is officially launched, for digital please add your season tickets to your Apple/Google Wallet for stadium entry''

So that clarifies it for me. I will avoid using the app until it is launched and just use my ST that is in Google pay. Clive did think that might be the case about the Oxford tickets on the other thread.
Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 12:02 - Aug 20 with 1637 viewsPinnerPaul

Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 10:38 - Aug 20 by connell10

I'll be using my old season ticket with the barcode it didn't work last and don't expect it to work this time.Scan through the side gate again I expect. The club are also telling fans to get there early again so must be expecting problems. How early is early for a 1230pm K.O 10am

My barcode worked last time.

Are you ER, if so try finding Joe, my nephew, he will sort you out!
Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 15:10 - Aug 20 with 1561 viewsconnell10

Send him round to the upper loft Entrance at 9am sharp.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 17:25 - Aug 20 with 1495 viewsPinnerPaul

Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 15:10 - Aug 20 by connell10

Send him round to the upper loft Entrance at 9am sharp.

Very good!
Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 19:08 - Aug 20 with 1442 viewssimmo

In the app go to 'Matches & Tickets' which is the 2nd icon along the bottom. That has My Tickets but if you click one along to 'Fixtures' it will give the list and you should see a yellow ticket icon beneath each home game. If you click the fixture it will show your ticket for that home game, even months in advance.

I personally though find it best to add the Tickets to my Google Pay and go via that, cinemas, nandos, costa, they're all in there now and it makes life a lot easier

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 21:40 - Aug 20 with 1353 viewsLythamR

Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 19:08 - Aug 20 by simmo

In the app go to 'Matches & Tickets' which is the 2nd icon along the bottom. That has My Tickets but if you click one along to 'Fixtures' it will give the list and you should see a yellow ticket icon beneath each home game. If you click the fixture it will show your ticket for that home game, even months in advance.

I personally though find it best to add the Tickets to my Google Pay and go via that, cinemas, nandos, costa, they're all in there now and it makes life a lot easier

They must have done something with the App today because up to this morning I had nothing in my App but just checked again after reading this post and my season ticket is now in there. along with my QPR + ticket from the middlesbrough game which also wasnt there previously
Season Ticket Removed from Phone on 23:26 - Aug 20 with 1285 viewsextratimeR

Ditto! Just looked at App, it's their! It's back! It's been on holiday for a week and QR has come home!

( Spoke to Box Office today , very helpful, sent me link to download ST to my Google Pay, all well, no problem, ( as it had disappeared from my App).

And then this evening it re-appeard?
Maybe it's been on the piss since Middlesbrough? Perfectly reasonable).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024