Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Masterson set for Cambridge loan - WLS 10:52 - Aug 20 with 1885 viewsBrianMcCarthy

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-defender-masterson-set-for-cambridge-loa

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Masterson set for Cambridge loan - WLS on 10:58 - Aug 20 with 1851 viewssprocket

Have to say I'm a little disappointed Masterson has not got more opportunity. Coaches obviously rate him and with Dunne coming in etc... his playing time will be limited.

I assume it's getting him game time for when Dickie gets sold next window/summer but still I like Masterson.
Masterson set for Cambridge loan - WLS on 11:42 - Aug 20 with 1715 viewsozranger

If he gets there fast enough, Cambridge might let him loose at the Den on Tuesday night. That could be a nice way to see how he's going.
Masterson set for Cambridge loan - WLS on 11:45 - Aug 20 with 1702 viewsaston_hoop

Some time at a League 1 relegation favourite should mean he'll get to do a lot of defending, he needs the experience. Good luck to him.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Masterson set for Cambridge loan - WLS on 11:48 - Aug 20 with 1694 viewsMedwayR

For me, Masterson is a year behind where he should be in his development due to a lack of a loan move to get game time (can blame covid for that) and when he did get a loan move he got injured. I think he could step in if we sold Dickie next summer but he needs to have a run of games over an extended period of time, it'll be interesting to see how long this loan is for - half a season at L1 then get him another loan at lower championship for the second half of the season could be ideal.

Poll: Who’s better?

Masterson set for Cambridge loan - WLS on 16:39 - Aug 20 with 1393 viewsMyke

Ironically, the worst thing that happened to Masterson is that he played well when he broke into the first team in January 20 and consequently wasn't sent out on loan for the remainder of that season as was the intention. As a result (and his unfortunate injury last year) means he is not near as far on in his development as he should be.
Masterson set for Cambridge loan - WLS on 23:10 - Aug 20 with 1161 viewsfrancisbowles

Masterson set for Cambridge loan - WLS on 11:42 - Aug 20 by ozranger

If he gets there fast enough, Cambridge might let him loose at the Den on Tuesday night. That could be a nice way to see how he's going.

I'd rather we kept him around for the Oxford match. If Wallace is injured and De Wijs will need a rest, any more injuries etc and we could be a bit short on defenders.
Masterson set for Cambridge loan - WLS on 15:23 - Aug 21 with 981 viewsaston_hoop

Deal wen through in time for him to start today for Cambridge

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Masterson set for Cambridge loan - WLS on 15:27 - Aug 21 with 972 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Masterson set for Cambridge loan - WLS on 15:23 - Aug 21 by aston_hoop

Deal wen through in time for him to start today for Cambridge

Playing proper football matches. Best place for him.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Masterson set for Cambridge loan - WLS on 18:23 - Aug 21 with 858 viewstkqpr

First win of the season for Cambridge and a 3-0 win against high flying Burton Albion, Hasslebaink had them ticking since hes been there, lets hope he has impreesed on his debut and gets better and stronger the more games he plays.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024