Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburton on Today 20:06 - Aug 28 with 2039 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Warburton on Today on 21:09 - Aug 28 with 1822 viewsNgaiTahu_Hoop

So different from most post match interviews I put up with particularly post match rugby robots here in NZ where they all give you nothing. Warbs is breath of , or am I just all loved up for the Rs?
Loving everything about us this season
Warburton on Today on 23:24 - Aug 28 with 1535 viewsdaveB

I was really impressed with Coventry today, the 17 for them was running Dickie ragged first half, they looked a really good side but the longer it stayed 0-0 the more you knew we'd win the game.
Warburton on Today on 06:31 - Aug 29 with 1321 viewsRs_Holy

Warburton on Today on 23:24 - Aug 28 by daveB

I was really impressed with Coventry today, the 17 for them was running Dickie ragged first half, they looked a really good side but the longer it stayed 0-0 the more you knew we'd win the game.

Totally agree Dave. Robbins has done a fantastic job at Coventry but like you I felt they would fade a bit in the 2nd half because of their huge work rate. Massive tests coming up after the international break and we will have a much better idea of where this current team is at after those matches. Fulham look like champions elect already so letโ€™s see what sort of a match we give them. So far so good.
Warburton on Today on 09:44 - Aug 29 with 1081 viewscpgerber

So over the next 8 days, 2 days training and 6 days off. Just what this squad needs now. Only Amos and Field still not available after the break then? And fingers crossed that Dykes come back healthy from international duty.
Warburton on Today on 10:06 - Aug 29 with 1001 viewsrobith

Warburton on Today on 23:24 - Aug 28 by daveB

I said to my dad, if we could keep it to 0-0 at half time, we'd win it.

At one nil, Coventry still created chances, but overplayed or rushed them in the manner of a team who knee they hadn't taken their chances
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024