Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bucket list ticked off 11:45 - Aug 29 with 1262 viewsbollockchops

When i was younger walking past the green looking at people drinking out of a can/bottle i use to think "OMG you must be a frig gin tramp to do that !"
Well yesterday i joined the elite club whilst celebrating a great day and i have to say ive really missed days like yesterday.
British Rail did its best to put the mockers on our day but at Watford i had 15 minutes to find some refreshment and a polish deli came up trumps with some 5.6% paraffin which went down great guns.
As for the game i thought the Coventry defender who had his hair like a young Billy Ocean was very good the way he contained our attacking down the wing,now im not gonna complain about my seat or the toilets or the queues becos i loved every single minute of yesterday and the good things far outweighed the bad.
After the game met a 91 year old fan who was waiting for his younger brother of 86 years and spoke about the players when he was younger !
Also met some Fulham fans on the tube and a Coventry father and son on the train good times good crac which is what going to football is all about.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE days like yesterday
So please dont ever take my Rangers away La LA La LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA
Bucket list ticked off on 14:50 - Aug 29 with 1024 viewsnix

Good to hear your renewed enthusiasm for the Rs. Sounds like a cracking day out.
Bucket list ticked off on 16:34 - Aug 29 with 828 viewsDorse

What he didn't mention was when the two elderly brothers waded into the Fulham fans.

I know, I know. I'm banned.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024