Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth now on sale 13:56 - Sep 3 with 1464 viewsPinnerPaul

With a better worded piece AND priority for Loyalty Points

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/tickets-bouqpr-010921/
Bournemouth now on sale on 14:28 - Sep 3 with 1386 viewsJames_Paddocks

Looks like we're struggling to sell this one, and it's only a a small allocation. I should imagine after the Reading debacle, they won't put it on general sale until they really have to. I imagine they'll drop it down to 500 loyalty points tomorrow.
Bournemouth now on sale on 11:24 - Sep 6 with 1002 viewslosethedrum

Bournemouth now on sale on 14:28 - Sep 3 by James_Paddocks

Looks like we're struggling to sell this one, and it's only a a small allocation. I should imagine after the Reading debacle, they won't put it on general sale until they really have to. I imagine they'll drop it down to 500 loyalty points tomorrow.

No still stuck on 1000 points for the 4th day running , the hotel i was looking at booking has gone from £43 to £105 now , only needed as no trains home after the game .
I get the need to sell on a loyalty points basis but surely one 24 hour period on 1000 points & so on is enough.
Are they going to put games like Preston / Barnsley where you can have 5/6000 tickets on a drip feed ?
Train tickets also through the roof for Bournmouth game now .
Bournemouth now on sale on 11:29 - Sep 6 with 976 viewsdaveB

Bournemouth now on sale on 11:24 - Sep 6 by losethedrum

No still stuck on 1000 points for the 4th day running , the hotel i was looking at booking has gone from £43 to £105 now , only needed as no trains home after the game .
I get the need to sell on a loyalty points basis but surely one 24 hour period on 1000 points & so on is enough.
Are they going to put games like Preston / Barnsley where you can have 5/6000 tickets on a drip feed ?
Train tickets also through the roof for Bournmouth game now .

It is genuinely ridiculous that they are not giving firm dates as to when the next band of points get the tickets. Saying in due course is a piss take
Bournemouth now on sale on 12:16 - Sep 6 with 898 viewslosethedrum

Now on sale to 100 loyalty points .
Bournemouth now on sale on 13:48 - Sep 6 with 768 viewsstevec

I’m an ST holder with 24 loyalty points, is that all you get for a season ticket?

They swiped my loyalty points a few years back when you had to create a separate ticketing membership, god knows where they went.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024