Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin 08:17 - Sep 22 with 1765 viewsdaveB

I may be wrong here but think that 2nd goal last night makes him now the top QPR goal scorer this century with 59 goals. Gallen is 2nd with 58.
Austin on 08:20 - Sep 22 with 1726 viewsenfieldargh

Looked like a new man last night.

Never stopped running, lasted the whole 90 minutes and did what Charlie does.

Lets hope last night is the night we got our Chaz back to full 100% Charlie (in a manner of speaking)

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Austin on 08:23 - Sep 22 with 1711 viewsbosh67

Dealing with family illness and then family loss is a tough thing. He's been through both recently and that can effect the way you apply yourself. He certainly seemed to be his usual eager self last night.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Austin on 11:28 - Sep 22 with 1383 viewspaulhoop2

Austin on 08:23 - Sep 22 by bosh67

Dealing with family illness and then family loss is a tough thing. He's been through both recently and that can effect the way you apply yourself. He certainly seemed to be his usual eager self last night.

Well said bosh nice to a sensible post / posters . I do think he seems to play better against the premier league teams . Whenever I’ve seen him . Hopefully he will be showing West Brom what they are missing Friday lol

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Austin on 11:32 - Sep 22 with 1363 viewsboysfromthebush

He was superb last night. Now a goal or two against WBA please!
Austin on 11:48 - Sep 22 with 1276 viewsdmm

Charlie was perfect for us last night, but I'd be surprised if he started against WBA just 3 days after doing 90 minutes. I'd have thought it would be either Dykes or Gray depending on Warburton's tactics.
Austin on 12:27 - Sep 22 with 1160 viewsWestonsuperR

Austin on 11:48 - Sep 22 by dmm

Charlie was perfect for us last night, but I'd be surprised if he started against WBA just 3 days after doing 90 minutes. I'd have thought it would be either Dykes or Gray depending on Warburton's tactics.

Surely Dykes and Gray vs WBA after the team playing so well last Saturday, think it was telling that they were left on the bench. Charlie to come on only if we need him.
Austin on 12:28 - Sep 22 with 1150 viewsenfieldargh

Charlie was giving the Everton fans some stick on scoring his 3 goals.

Didnt hear any direct chanting at him so maybe a few of them where questioning Charlie's birth etc

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Austin on 12:29 - Sep 22 with 1138 viewssparkey

Austin on 12:28 - Sep 22 by enfieldargh

Charlie was giving the Everton fans some stick on scoring his 3 goals.

Didnt hear any direct chanting at him so maybe a few of them where questioning Charlie's birth etc

Think its because he was a childhood Liverpool fan
Login to get fewer ads

Austin on 12:33 - Sep 22 with 1106 viewsMatch82

Austin on 12:29 - Sep 22 by sparkey

Think its because he was a childhood Liverpool fan

We have all agreed on here not to talk about the teams and people Charlie liked when he was a kid.
Austin on 12:48 - Sep 22 with 1043 viewsgazza1

CA was better last night compared with his previous couple......
Austin on 13:09 - Sep 22 with 964 viewsCroydonCaptJack

He was really laughing at some of the chants etc in the second half we noticed. He is like one of us really isn't he.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024