Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR App problems 13:00 - Sep 22 with 1385 viewssaxbend

Anyone else having trouble with the QPR app? The QPR coins feature hasn't worked since Saturday, and as of yesterday all tickets disappeared. I had to show my receipt and get a printout to get in yesterday. Fortunately I have my season ticket in my google wallet too, because that's disappeared from the app as well. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it but that hasn't changed anything.
QPR App problems on 13:03 - Sep 22 with 1367 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I am not sure they have announce the app is fully working/operational have they Ben?
I was in that trial they did and have been using it where possible. The ticket last night came up next to my normal season ticket in the tickets section and it worked ok for me.
QPR App problems on 14:23 - Sep 22 with 1319 viewssaxbend

Everything was working fine on Saturday. And even on Monday I could see my ticket for Everton there. Now I can't see any tickets at all.
QPR App problems on 14:57 - Sep 22 with 1297 viewsdmm

My season ticket appeared in the app in preseason and, as the club advised, I saved it into Google Pay from which I access it to attend games. However, the ST usually isn't visible on the app for reasons I don't understand.
QPR App problems on 15:00 - Sep 22 with 1287 viewsLythamR

havent even bothered looking at it for weeks, until there is an official announcement saying it is now functional i think its best to just assume its broken and save yourself some agro
QPR App problems on 15:19 - Sep 22 with 1268 viewskensalriser

Yeah my app developed a glitch, says we beat a PL side to go through to the fourth round of the League Cup so I've deleted it as fake news now.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR App problems on 15:34 - Sep 22 with 1250 viewsCroydonCaptJack

QPR App problems on 15:00 - Sep 22 by LythamR

havent even bothered looking at it for weeks, until there is an official announcement saying it is now functional i think its best to just assume its broken and save yourself some agro

Yes, this is the best approach imo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024