Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony Currie 15:38 - Oct 22 with 3796 viewsNorthernr

So, absolutely bloody thrilled, your next Patreon guest will be TC. Been chasing for a while and thanks to Mel/Norfolt we're over the line, interview next Wednsday, podcast and written version will drop in the November international break.

Now, as this one is slightly before my time, I need your help guys. Questions, anecdotes, memories, anything you've got. What do you want to hear about in this interview?
Tony Currie on 11:50 - Oct 29 with 455 viewsSonofNorfolt

Tony Currie on 11:12 - Oct 29 by WokingR

That all red shirt was so good

There's one for sale on eBay.
Tony Currie on 11:57 - Oct 29 with 440 viewsWokingR

Tony Currie on 11:50 - Oct 29 by SonofNorfolt

There's one for sale on eBay.

Not in my size it's not
Tony Currie on 11:58 - Oct 29 with 435 viewsNorthernr

Tony Currie on 10:42 - Oct 29 by stainrods_elbow

For a weird moment, I thought that was your dad, not TC, Clive - which would have been quite an achievement from beyond the grave. ;-)

It always surpises me when people I admire get old, even though we/they all do. Why is that, I wonder?

I remember TC giving me his autograph in the SA Road stand c. 1980 - he said not a single word, but looked on inscrutably at the game like a man contemplating his own death! (It might have been that abominable 0-1 defeat to Wrexham in front of 9,000.)

Very much looking forward to this one.

I asked your 'mavericks vs modern day' football question and I suspect you'll enjoy the answer a great deal
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024