Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great Expectations 02:04 - Oct 24 with 907 viewsFredManRave

It would appear that most believe that we didn't actually deserve anything from today's game. Having watched the full 90 online and without having actually seen the match stats I would still suggest that we deserved a draw out of the game.

I've seen it mentioned a couple of times now how some fans believed that the players felt (or performed) as if all they had to do was turn up and the 3 points would be ours. I'd suggest that that ideology has crept into many supporters attitudes as well, specfically with regard to today's game.

Personally, just looking at the 90 minutes overall, I think that a draw would have been a fair result. We had just as many chances as Posh and although they may have had a couple more clear cut chances that weren't converted thanks to Seny overall we threatened just as much as they did but we were just lacking in the delivery of the final ball.

The last 15 minutes at 1-1 was a "been here, seen this on numerous occasions already this season" and the result could have gone either way, obviously. Nobody is talking about the "clear" Chair penalty that wasn't given! We were undoubtedly sloppy in possesion in the last 15 minutes, something I've not seen before this season and we undoubtedly paid the price with defeat because we were looking for the win but I just feel that, all things considered, a draw would have been a fair result.

It's the hope of taking 4,000 fans to lowly Peterborough that gets ya!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Great Expectations on 06:59 - Oct 24 with 818 viewsPunteR

QPR innit.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024