Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Expectations 20:02 - Oct 31 with 1101 viewsT_Block

A short paragraph of encouragement to Warburton and the boys.
The team is developing and the issues the team has are obvious in attack and midfield and even defence.The team can be pressed as we have no startling pace up-front.Our midfield apart from Stefan is of limited experience and needs time.With a high line we can be caught out in transition on the break.Then there is luck and there is referees.

We haven't had any luck at key moments in the last few weeks.

As fans we must all expect occassional weeks like this.Rangers have to take bets on potential with limited money.All we can do is have patience and support the team as it is important they do not lose heart.Showing our support can help them.

They are all showing signs of development audit is a long season and you never know what can be achieved.I am still hopeful as this team has goals in it and that in the end will count andd that comes from the manager who deserves our respect
Expectations on 21:01 - Oct 31 with 991 viewsLogman

I agree. The effort that we put in on Friday was absolutely first class with all the players fully committed to a decent plan. It was a shame that we couldn't get over the line but the lads could not have tried any harder in the second half. Warburton and his team are maintaining high standards and I am sure he knows when we are not urgent enough. Additionally he is laying the foundations for ongoing development and he and the players are making us a solid and creditable Championship team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024