Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby bellends 14:26 - Nov 30 with 8027 viewsbollockchops

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/38762-the-charlie-austin-appreciation-thread/
Derby bellends on 21:00 - Nov 30 with 2316 viewshantssi

One of their fans stated that he can’t wait to be re-acquainted with Charlie when they’re on the way up, I’ll think he’ll be well retired by then!!
Derby bellends on 07:40 - Dec 1 with 2091 viewsjohnhoop

Having read that thread I have to say that for the most part they seemed very fair and complimentary about us.
They do seem to be making a lot of fuss about Charliie's "rubbing hands in eyes" gesture though. When you compare it to some of the absolute bellends who've scored down at the Loft End for opposing teams and then celebrated by taunting the fans in the corner of the Ellerslie and Loft Ends a few feet away from them, it seems pretty insignificant. Scott Hogan and also Cesc Fabregas after Chelsea's gutting last minute winner when Rob Green kicked the ball straight up into the air in a gale, are ones that come to mind for me but I'm sure there are dozens of other examples.
Derby bellends on 08:32 - Dec 1 with 2007 viewswestberksr

Derby bellends on 15:16 - Nov 30 by MrSheen

You get a different impression of them on here.
https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/38742-qpr-h-matchday-thread/page/15/#comments
Despite some understandable sourness from some after losing so late, mostly extremely complimentary of our play.

pretty typical forum stuff; some too blinkered to see the facts of the matter.

one stating that without Grey. Austin & Willock we are nothing; others being very balanced and sensible.

as for us, another quiet day at the office!
Derby bellends on 09:34 - Dec 1 with 442 viewsEsox_Lucius

This is dirty. <blockquote class="twitter-tweet">

https://t.co/KMKxyd7MUM">pic.twitter.com/KMKxyd7MUM</a></p>& CW21👑 (@manlikewillock) <a href="

30, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src=" https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The grass is always greener.

Derby bellends on 09:52 - Dec 1 with 442 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Derby bellends on 08:32 - Dec 1 by westberksr

one stating that without Grey. Austin & Willock we are nothing; others being very balanced and sensible.

It’s good that other fanbases think our team ticks because of Grey and Austin, and not Chair and Dickie.
Derby bellends on 10:32 - Dec 1 with 442 viewsOakR

Derby bellends on 15:16 - Nov 30 by MrSheen

You get a different impression of them on here.
https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/38742-qpr-h-matchday-thread/page/15/#comments
Despite some understandable sourness from some after losing so late, mostly extremely complimentary of our play.

I read that thread and thought it was one of the best message boardsm pretty fair generally , conceding we were the better team whilst also saying their defending was pretty poor (which for the first especially it was). Reminded me a bit of a Cardiff City forum which was also pretty good.

Interesting view they had to go for it as draws no good for them.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Derby bellends on 10:43 - Dec 1 with 442 viewsCiderwithRsie

Derby bellends on 08:32 - Dec 1 by westberksr

"Without Gray, Austin and Willock QPR are nothing"

"And Chair"

"Well, yeah, obviously Chair, that goes without saying."

"And that Dieng save at the end was special"

"Alright, yeah, Dieng."

"I thought Dozzell looked decent."

"Alright, alright. But apart from Gray, Austin, Willock, Chair, Dieng and Dozzell, what have the Romans ever done for us?"
Derby bellends on 12:49 - Dec 1 with 442 viewsJuzzie

Derby bellends on 07:40 - Dec 1 by johnhoop

Having read that thread I have to say that for the most part they seemed very fair and complimentary about us.
They do seem to be making a lot of fuss about Charliie's "rubbing hands in eyes" gesture though. When you compare it to some of the absolute bellends who've scored down at the Loft End for opposing teams and then celebrated by taunting the fans in the corner of the Ellerslie and Loft Ends a few feet away from them, it seems pretty insignificant. Scott Hogan and also Cesc Fabregas after Chelsea's gutting last minute winner when Rob Green kicked the ball straight up into the air in a gale, are ones that come to mind for me but I'm sure there are dozens of other examples.

There was no gale that day (I checked lol!) a moderate breeze was the wind speed. Green simply nerfed up a simple drop-kick and with our players facing forwards and Chelsea facing towards us they were better equipped to react and be on the front foot. Barton didn't help matters by losing touch with Fabregas and running to the corner to try and help when there where already other QPR players going to the ball. This allowed Fabregas a free run to slip through and and score unhindered.
Login to get fewer ads

Derby bellends on 22:01 - Dec 1 with 442 viewsqpr_1968

not a bad watch....good turn out from us.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024