Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The game of the missing full backs 17:33 - Dec 5 with 4291 viewsqueensparker

Just back and thawed out a bit and not too disconsolate - one of our lowest key performances of the season but a) was impressed by how Stoke set up and kept us out b) we still had and missed a boatload of chances and most of all c) with both our first and second choice full backs out on both sides you could really see how important that position is to the team, without any of Wallace, Adomah, Macallum or Moses available we looked neutered going forward.

Fair play to Field and Kakay for the effort they both put in the yards but they’re not wing backs.

Injuries starting to bite now
The game of the missing full backs on 00:00 - Dec 6 with 801 viewsVancouverHoop

The game of the missing full backs on 22:50 - Dec 5 by PeterHucker

We scored 8 penalties out of 8 against Everton.

So we did. But since then...
The game of the missing full backs on 01:14 - Dec 6 with 709 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The game of the missing full backs on 20:30 - Dec 5 by Hastings_Hoops

No benny, that’s not what I said.

Welcome to the Utter Drivel club mate.
The game of the missing full backs on 03:18 - Dec 6 with 622 viewsBenny_the_Ball

The game of the missing full backs on 20:30 - Dec 5 by Hastings_Hoops

No benny, that’s not what I said.

"Probably sending a message to our short tempered fans if anything!"

Sorry but it's exactly what you said.
The game of the missing full backs on 10:40 - Dec 6 with 489 viewsderbyhoop

We didn't play well.
Neither Kakay nor Field are wing backs and we missed the 4 who were out.
Stoke were very well organised to keep us at but and when we did create something the keeper did his job.
There was always a chance that we'd end up losing 2-4 home games this season - even if we reach the play offs.
I think today was the day the injuries caught up with us and only 6 on the bench was symptomatic.
But we shouldn't look for excuses as they were missing key players as well.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024