Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal v Sunderland 19:59 - Dec 21 with 1704 viewsdenhamhoop2

Without Charlie's goal being wrongly disallowed this should have been QPR at Emirates tonight the question is would QPR have been able to actually field a team with Covid how typically QPR it would be to make a quarter final and have to forfeit
Arsenal v Sunderland on 20:16 - Dec 21 with 1620 viewsstowmarketrange

I was just going to put that sunderland should’ve forfeited the game ,but they’ve just scored.
Arsenal v Sunderland on 20:22 - Dec 21 with 1595 viewsdaveB

players not due back to training until tomorrow so we would have had to forfeit, would have been a new way to get knocked out
Arsenal v Sunderland on 20:26 - Dec 21 with 1579 viewsstainrods_elbow

This whole 'Covid culture' scenario of forfeiting games owing to positive tests is corroding competiitons to the point of compromsing their entire crediblity and integrity. Spurs are absolutely right to issue a legal challenge re their Europa fiasco. I don't know what the answer is, but it's just another farcical own goal in what passes for the professional game right now.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Arsenal v Sunderland on 20:28 - Dec 21 with 1576 viewsMick_S

Arsenal v Sunderland on 20:22 - Dec 21 by daveB

players not due back to training until tomorrow so we would have had to forfeit, would have been a new way to get knocked out

I’m working next door tomorrow so I’ll pop over and let you all know what’s what. Thought it a bit quiet today.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024