Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth tickets 18:27 - Dec 24 with 2969 viewsStreathamRanger

I have 6 tickets for the Bournemouth game. 3 adults, 2 kids and 1 under 21. We've decided not to go due to certain members of our group being more vulnerable than others. If anyone wants the tickets let me know. In the spirit of Christmas you can have them for free.
Bournemouth tickets on 18:30 - Dec 24 with 2947 viewsMick_S

That is so decent, mate.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Bournemouth tickets on 19:22 - Dec 24 with 2838 viewsstowmarketrange

What stand are the tickets in mate?And would you allow them to be split up in case somebody couldn’t use all 6?A great gesture by the way
Bournemouth tickets on 19:26 - Dec 24 with 2826 viewsStreathamRanger

They are in Ellerslie V block row M. I don't mind splitting them up. I'd rather someone had some of them than having the seats empty.

I'm assuming I can just pass the email on with the tickets. Have others done that before and know that it will work?
[Post edited 24 Dec 2021 19:28]
Bournemouth tickets on 19:35 - Dec 24 with 2785 viewsstowmarketrange

Bournemouth tickets on 19:26 - Dec 24 by StreathamRanger

They are in Ellerslie V block row M. I don't mind splitting them up. I'd rather someone had some of them than having the seats empty.

I'm assuming I can just pass the email on with the tickets. Have others done that before and know that it will work?
[Post edited 24 Dec 2021 19:28]

Thanks mate.I was hoping they’d be in the lower loft so that I could take 2 grandchildren instead of just 1,but thanks anyway mate.I hope somebody takes them from you.Happy Christmas to you and your family.
Bournemouth tickets on 19:47 - Dec 24 with 2759 viewsStreathamRanger

Bournemouth tickets on 19:35 - Dec 24 by stowmarketrange

Thanks mate.I was hoping they’d be in the lower loft so that I could take 2 grandchildren instead of just 1,but thanks anyway mate.I hope somebody takes them from you.Happy Christmas to you and your family.

Happy Christmas to you and yours too. I hope you enjoy the game
Bournemouth tickets on 20:04 - Dec 24 with 2710 viewsstowmarketrange

Bournemouth tickets on 19:47 - Dec 24 by StreathamRanger

Happy Christmas to you and yours too. I hope you enjoy the game

I’m still waiting for the result of the pcr test I took yesterday afternoon before deciding whether to risk it.Sore throat has gone but I’m coughing like I’m on 40 fags a day,and I’d need a couple of boxes of tissues to cope with the runny nose.
The extra day to get over it might make a difference.
Bournemouth tickets on 21:56 - Dec 24 with 2575 viewsStreathamRanger

Good news. Think I might have found someone to take 2 adults and 2 kids tickets. Still a possibility of one adult and one under 21 going spare.
Bournemouth tickets on 08:10 - Dec 25 with 2334 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Will you also cover transport costs and provide suitably enhanced seasonal per diems?

Just asking for a friend.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth tickets on 11:59 - Dec 25 with 2148 viewsnickstone

Yes lovely gesture. I have been holding off getting tickets due to the current covid situation and having contracted it recently but am all clear now and am minded to risk it.

I go with the Mrs and my two boys under 16 so if your friend who you said might take them has a change of heart please let me know and I would be happy to take them from you and make a donation to a charity of your choice.

Happy Christmas

Cheers

Nick
Bournemouth tickets on 12:23 - Dec 25 with 2099 viewsStreathamRanger

Bournemouth tickets on 11:59 - Dec 25 by nickstone

Yes lovely gesture. I have been holding off getting tickets due to the current covid situation and having contracted it recently but am all clear now and am minded to risk it.

I go with the Mrs and my two boys under 16 so if your friend who you said might take them has a change of heart please let me know and I would be happy to take them from you and make a donation to a charity of your choice.

Happy Christmas

Cheers

Nick

Hi Nick, unfortunately all the tickets went this morning. I wouldn't be surprised if there might be a few more looking to shift their tickets in the next day or two.
Bournemouth tickets on 14:18 - Dec 25 with 2022 viewsnickstone

No worries thanks for letting me know.

Glad to hear that they're not going to waste.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024