Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid pass help please 11:01 - Jan 25 with 2276 viewsSuperhoop83

I'm trying to download a pass on my NHS app but my previous one has expired and it will not accept the ID documents it keeps asking me to upload. I keep getting a message saying "something went wrong".

Does anyone have any tips? Or am I ok just showing up with a clear lateral flow test tonight??

Suffering since 1978.

Covid pass help please on 11:10 - Jan 25 with 2245 viewsRangersDave

you should be able to just renew it mate.

go on the NHS app,
Home page, NHS covid pass, then choose domestic or travel , and screen cap the pass.

If you cannot do that, try uninstalling the app, (maybe you can clear the cache), put in your NHS number or whatever details you need to put in as your entering details on a blank slate again, and you should be fine.

Fingers crossed it works, it has for me on a Samsung Galaxy phone.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Covid pass help please on 11:24 - Jan 25 with 2210 viewsPinnerPaul

You don't have to go via App if that helps.

Gives you two options, choose 2nd one, whereby you set up/log in to your NHS account and then you can get a PDF version of the pass that you can print or just save as a screenshot.
Covid pass help please on 11:31 - Jan 25 with 2181 viewsSuperhoop83

Covid pass help please on 11:10 - Jan 25 by RangersDave

you should be able to just renew it mate.

go on the NHS app,
Home page, NHS covid pass, then choose domestic or travel , and screen cap the pass.

If you cannot do that, try uninstalling the app, (maybe you can clear the cache), put in your NHS number or whatever details you need to put in as your entering details on a blank slate again, and you should be fine.

Fingers crossed it works, it has for me on a Samsung Galaxy phone.

Thanks for this, but I do exactly that on my Samsung phone and it says "access to your pass has expired" and tells me I need to verify my mobile number, which doesn't work and simply shows my login info, or update photo ID, which does not work.

Can I just show up with a lateral flow test, which seems a joke to me?

Suffering since 1978.

Covid pass help please on 11:36 - Jan 25 with 2167 viewsPinnerPaul

Covid pass help please on 11:31 - Jan 25 by Superhoop83

Thanks for this, but I do exactly that on my Samsung phone and it says "access to your pass has expired" and tells me I need to verify my mobile number, which doesn't work and simply shows my login info, or update photo ID, which does not work.

Yes you can, this from the club "Stadium must now display their NHS Covid Pass to gain entry, or provide proof of a negative result from a recent lateral flow test within the previous 48 hours."

No idea what form the 'proof' of the test is though?

As I say might be worth trying again but not using the app.
Covid pass help please on 11:36 - Jan 25 with 2165 viewsdaveB

Covid pass help please on 11:31 - Jan 25 by Superhoop83

Yes you can show up with a lateral flow test

details here https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/supporter-information-qpr-v-swansea-city-24
Covid pass help please on 11:39 - Jan 25 with 2155 viewsPinnerPaul

Covid pass help please on 11:36 - Jan 25 by daveB

Yes you can show up with a lateral flow test

details here https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/supporter-information-qpr-v-swansea-city-24

What is the actual 'proof' though Dave?

Always wondered - I know we should be 'clear' from Thursday, but sure we all expect that this - restrictions etc - will return at some point later in the year.

Thanks
Covid pass help please on 15:02 - Jan 25 with 1996 viewsPeterHucker

If you register the result of your lateral flow test online, you can get an email or text message confirmation which you can show on entry,
https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
Covid pass help please on 15:38 - Jan 25 with 1936 viewsdaveB

Covid pass help please on 11:39 - Jan 25 by PinnerPaul

What is the actual 'proof' though Dave?

Always wondered - I know we should be 'clear' from Thursday, but sure we all expect that this - restrictions etc - will return at some point later in the year.

Thanks

don't you have to register the negative test and they send you an email back? Thats how it works with my kid at school not used one for football yet but guessing it is the same thing
Login to get fewer ads

Covid pass help please on 15:55 - Jan 25 with 1896 viewsSuperhoop83

Covid pass help please on 15:02 - Jan 25 by PeterHucker

If you register the result of your lateral flow test online, you can get an email or text message confirmation which you can show on entry,
https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result

Great, thanks.

I've now done this and will be on my way soon.

You R'sss!!!

Suffering since 1978.

Covid pass help please on 11:03 - Jan 26 with 1729 viewsPinnerPaul

Covid pass help please on 15:55 - Jan 25 by Superhoop83

Great, thanks.

I've now done this and will be on my way soon.

You R'sss!!!

Excellent - shame the game didn't really match all that effort!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024