Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley Roll Call 09:34 - Feb 11 with 4594 viewsJames_Paddocks

How many are we taking up then?

3 from Cambridgeshire for starters.

I'm not sure it'll be hitting Coventry away levels, but still hopeful of a decent turn out.

Barnsley Roll Call on 23:11 - Feb 11 with 810 viewsstowmarketrange

Barnsley Roll Call on 23:04 - Feb 11 by DWQPR

I’m not going tomobut Barnsley away reminds me of an epic journey made by my daughter to get to the night match in April 2011 in the Warnock promotion season. She had a photoshoot on the day of the match down in Cheltenham which was due to finish at 5pm giving her 2.45 hours to get to the ground. She managed to get away a bit early and caught the train from Cheltenham Spa to Sheffield and then a local commuter train onwards to Barnsley where I believe the station is about half a mile from the ground whereby she ran all the way. She arrived at 7.47pm. A fantastic effort. But…………

Oh what a night.
Barnsley Roll Call on 07:46 - Feb 12 with 677 viewsShotKneesHoop

Barnsley Roll Call on 23:04 - Feb 11 by DWQPR

I’m not going tomobut Barnsley away reminds me of an epic journey made by my daughter to get to the night match in April 2011 in the Warnock promotion season. She had a photoshoot on the day of the match down in Cheltenham which was due to finish at 5pm giving her 2.45 hours to get to the ground. She managed to get away a bit early and caught the train from Cheltenham Spa to Sheffield and then a local commuter train onwards to Barnsley where I believe the station is about half a mile from the ground whereby she ran all the way. She arrived at 7.47pm. A fantastic effort. But…………

As per norm, it all ended in tears!!

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Barnsley Roll Call on 08:05 - Feb 12 with 655 viewsM40R

Barnsley Roll Call on 07:46 - Feb 12 by ShotKneesHoop

As per norm, it all ended in tears!!

I thought we won 1-0?
Barnsley Roll Call on 09:46 - Feb 12 with 590 viewsstowmarketrange

Barnsley Roll Call on 08:05 - Feb 12 by M40R

I thought we won 1-0?

We did,but Adel scored after about 90 seconds and I think she probably missed it.The rest of the game was pretty dire if I remember rightly.We were sat just behind Paddy Kenny's family.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024