Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburton took one for the lads today 13:38 - Feb 27 with 1616 viewsT_Block

This team was always a 2-3 year project based on getting a team ready for the premiership.Manager ,Les and Hoos know that.Wiser fans know that .We have effectively had no forwards now and that is our weakness .Everyone knows this.Austin was a gamble worth taking - and I for one cannot criticise Charlie.No news on Dykes.Gray has been hit and miss.
We need to buy young with potential and that takes careful judgement and time.
Unfortunately it is wiser to have another two/three years in this division.
We need to keep this in mind when the knee-jerks keep posting.
Warburton and team can take criticism but it needs to be realistic
[Post edited 27 Feb 2022 13:39]
Warburton took one for the lads today on 13:59 - Feb 27 with 1523 viewsMelakaRanger

I've always thought we are over achieving this season.

And I believe next year is our year for auto promotion - as long as we can keep our assests like Willock, Chair, Field, Dieng, Barbet etc
Warburton took one for the lads today on 15:30 - Feb 27 with 1357 viewsgolborne

Warburton took one for the lads today on 13:59 - Feb 27 by MelakaRanger

I've always thought we are over achieving this season.

And I believe next year is our year for auto promotion - as long as we can keep our assests like Willock, Chair, Field, Dieng, Barbet etc

I THINK, willock and chair will be down to the last 2 years of their contracts, so common sense would say we need to sell in order to get the best price. My gut is any team that gets promoted will be making enquiries- but we are still in the race and as good as any in that play off race. We’ve just hit a bit of bad form, like many of those others did at the beginning of the season. There’s still a quarter of the season to go
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024