Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WOL reporting on trouble down east 13:15 - Mar 1 with 7333 viewsVincent_Vega

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-citys-immedia

Who writes that p1sh

'making a genuine push for the Premier League and staying there' so third times the charm eh?

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 07:25 - Mar 7 with 1264 viewsbennytheblue

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 00:05 - Mar 7 by Catullus

We have a few who will hopefully make the grade this year, there's the 2 Coopers, Cullen (he's not good enough I don't think but we'll see and Cameron Congreve whom Russell Martin speaks very highly of.

I'm sure Jasper could name more. There's Rushesha maybe too.

The big difference between us right now is the debt level. Your debts and the court cases could be a real problem for you. If the league come after you for breaching FFP it could turn bad very quickly.

It’s not really, 15 million for Sala was always put aside allegedly. Debts were 180 million a few years ago…now it’s 60 to Tan and 18 to Dalman. Also we are well within ffp. Also, for the first time I can ever recall we seem to have a production line of talent coming through at many levels, average age of 23/24.
Teams like Stoke and Bristol city will be looking at points deductions next year just to name two…
[Post edited 7 Mar 2022 7:26]
WOL reporting on trouble down east on 09:07 - Mar 7 with 1202 viewsjasper_T

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 00:05 - Mar 7 by Catullus

We have a few who will hopefully make the grade this year, there's the 2 Coopers, Cullen (he's not good enough I don't think but we'll see and Cameron Congreve whom Russell Martin speaks very highly of.

I'm sure Jasper could name more. There's Rushesha maybe too.

The big difference between us right now is the debt level. Your debts and the court cases could be a real problem for you. If the league come after you for breaching FFP it could turn bad very quickly.

Dan Williams is a local, been here since u8s. Brandon Cooper was around the same age, as was Liam Cullen. Ollie Cooper son of Kevin (ex-Cardiff and Newport player) joined at u12s, as did Tivonge Rushesha.

Ben Lloyd was at Cardiff until u12s, but he and family all Swans fans. Joel Cotterill almost signed for Cardiff early on, supposedly, but there was an admin issue. Been a regular in the u23s this season as a first year scholar. We only got Cat 1 status in 2016, when many of those yet to break through would have already been a few years into their pathway.

Iwan Morgan came over to us from Cardiff just over a year ago. In his u16s season and on fire for our u18s at the moment. Strong centre forward. Outperforming Geoffroy Bony, who must count as local by now.
WOL reporting on trouble down east on 09:56 - Mar 7 with 1155 viewsDr_Parnassus

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 07:25 - Mar 7 by bennytheblue

It’s not really, 15 million for Sala was always put aside allegedly. Debts were 180 million a few years ago…now it’s 60 to Tan and 18 to Dalman. Also we are well within ffp. Also, for the first time I can ever recall we seem to have a production line of talent coming through at many levels, average age of 23/24.
Teams like Stoke and Bristol city will be looking at points deductions next year just to name two…

I think we both know that 15m was not put aside.

After stating that, he forgot and said ''losing that case could bankrupt the club'' - which of course wouldn't be the case if the initial statement were true.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 11:38 - Mar 7 with 1121 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The accounts show debts of £109 million, £60 million to Tan, £18 million to Dalman. They have loan from the EFL of £6.2 million. The also have another loan of £18 million at 9% interest p.a .
Tan loan is interest bearing at 7% p.a.
The club also offered all its directors the opportunity to subscribe for new shares unsurprisingly on Tan took up this offer converting £6.6 of his loans into new shares.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 12:14 - Mar 7 with 1110 viewsbennytheblue

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 11:38 - Mar 7 by felixstowe_jack

The accounts show debts of £109 million, £60 million to Tan, £18 million to Dalman. They have loan from the EFL of £6.2 million. The also have another loan of £18 million at 9% interest p.a .
Tan loan is interest bearing at 7% p.a.
The club also offered all its directors the opportunity to subscribe for new shares unsurprisingly on Tan took up this offer converting £6.6 of his loans into new shares.

Another is Tans son who is becoming increasingly more involved and has close connections to another young Chinese billionaire who might well be getting more involved as Tan looks to pass the club on to the younger generation.
WOL reporting on trouble down east on 14:45 - Mar 7 with 1057 viewsCatullus

FFP allows you to lose 39 million over 3 years. You are well outside of that. You owe money to others besides Tan and Dalman, who are both charging the club interest by the way.

Lose these cases, any one f them and it increases your debt, lose 2 or all 3 and you go a lot more into debt.
I'm sure Nantes will expect interest on their 15 million too, that's 3 years worth and counting, it could add another 2 million plus on the bill as well as legal costs.

It's true other clubs are sailing close to the FFP winds too, I guess we'll see what happens, you might get lucky. maybe you'd have been better off paying your bills, y'know, like you Cardiff fans always say to us. Except our total debts back then were a small percentage of what you owe.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 14:57 - Mar 7 with 1045 viewsbennytheblue

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 14:45 - Mar 7 by Catullus

FFP allows you to lose 39 million over 3 years. You are well outside of that. You owe money to others besides Tan and Dalman, who are both charging the club interest by the way.

Lose these cases, any one f them and it increases your debt, lose 2 or all 3 and you go a lot more into debt.
I'm sure Nantes will expect interest on their 15 million too, that's 3 years worth and counting, it could add another 2 million plus on the bill as well as legal costs.

It's true other clubs are sailing close to the FFP winds too, I guess we'll see what happens, you might get lucky. maybe you'd have been better off paying your bills, y'know, like you Cardiff fans always say to us. Except our total debts back then were a small percentage of what you owe.

Isaacs case is a total joke, he only bought in for about 350k years ago….everyone’s shares went down it’s how it goes ffs….as for hammam an even bigger joke and that’s from fans I know who know him. He just misses coming to watch us.
Sala might well be a pay up, if so, insurance will take care of it eventually or we write it off as two Gary madines…still, thanks for your continued concern but you can keep the buckets u der the sink for now at least
WOL reporting on trouble down east on 14:59 - Mar 7 with 1042 viewsbennytheblue

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 14:45 - Mar 7 by Catullus

Moreover, how much loans have you lot taken in the last few years? About 50 million to someone isn’t it? I don’t think those 12,000 crowds quite cover the wages do they?
Login to get fewer ads

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 15:14 - Mar 7 with 1022 viewsKeithHaynes

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 14:59 - Mar 7 by bennytheblue

Moreover, how much loans have you lot taken in the last few years? About 50 million to someone isn’t it? I don’t think those 12,000 crowds quite cover the wages do they?

I think it’s not 50 million 🙄
The average is more like 17k. Although someone will no doubt have the figures.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 15:18 - Mar 7 with 1018 viewsBrynmill_Jack

500 million, surely. But they made it all equity so we alright.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 18:28 - Mar 7 with 962 viewsCatullus

Have I touched a nerve? We apparently don't owe anywhere near that number but I'll wait for the accounts. Besides, we aren't the ones up in court for not paying our bills, this time.

Sorry to tell you this, I'm sure you know, there won't be any insurance pay out for Sala as he was on an unlicensed flight and your club have been saying they knew nothing about it. Possibly they hadn't taken any insurance at all because you know, you like to claim he wasn't your player.

The other 2 cases, I guess anything is possible, Hammam is a dope but I suspect he has decent lawyers and wouldn't go to court unless he has a chance. Share value can go up as well as down. Again, we'll see.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 18:42 - Mar 7 with 948 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea City is debt free.

Championship average attendances 2021-22
Cardiff 17,120
Swansea 17,086.

Our capital which twice our population can only attract 34 more people per game.
Given that Cardiff is 45 miles nearer for visiting fans it likely that the extra 34 and possibly a few more are away fans.

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 19:50 - Mar 7 with 907 viewsunion_jack

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 18:42 - Mar 7 by felixstowe_jack

Swansea City is debt free.

Championship average attendances 2021-22
Cardiff 17,120
Swansea 17,086.

Our capital which twice our population can only attract 34 more people per game.
Given that Cardiff is 45 miles nearer for visiting fans it likely that the extra 34 and possibly a few more are away fans.

It never looks anything like that on TV. I think they count season tickets whether they go or not. Most of ours do!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 19:52 - Mar 7 with 903 viewsKeithHaynes

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 19:50 - Mar 7 by union_jack

It never looks anything like that on TV. I think they count season tickets whether they go or not. Most of ours do!

We’ve always known who is best.
It isn’t 1970 any more.

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 20:12 - Mar 7 with 873 viewsBoundy

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 19:52 - Mar 7 by KeithHaynes

It isn’t 1970 any more.

You'll have a hard job convincing the netahdethal element to the east of us

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 20:15 - Mar 7 with 871 viewsbennytheblue

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 19:52 - Mar 7 by KeithHaynes

It isn’t 1970 any more.

We have, no contest….
WOL reporting on trouble down east on 20:18 - Mar 7 with 868 viewsDr_Winston

They do, as a ticket has essentially been sold for the game whether the holder turns up or not. There's always an "official" attendance and an actual attendance for Health & Safety purposes.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 20:33 - Mar 7 with 854 viewsfelixstowe_jack

This season during covoid I would say around 500 to 1000 season tickets stay away at the moment though for the last few Swansea games less empty seats.

Earlier in the season Cardiff Gates suffered badly during the final MM games. Even according to Cardiff fans there were less than 10,000 in the ground with huge empty spaces in all parts of the ground while Cardiff published the usually 17,000 crowd.

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 20:38 - Mar 7 with 839 viewsKeithHaynes

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 20:33 - Mar 7 by felixstowe_jack

This season during covoid I would say around 500 to 1000 season tickets stay away at the moment though for the last few Swansea games less empty seats.

Earlier in the season Cardiff Gates suffered badly during the final MM games. Even according to Cardiff fans there were less than 10,000 in the ground with huge empty spaces in all parts of the ground while Cardiff published the usually 17,000 crowd.

Their early cup games were embarrassing.

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 21:02 - Mar 7 with 803 views73__73

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 12:14 - Mar 7 by bennytheblue

Another is Tans son who is becoming increasingly more involved and has close connections to another young Chinese billionaire who might well be getting more involved as Tan looks to pass the club on to the younger generation.

shows just how deluded you lot are up at legoland.

In the footballing world Cardiff ain’t known by any one. Pi$$ pot of a club.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 00:32 - Mar 8 with 738 viewsBrynmill_Jack

They count the corner flags, goalposts, home and away sides and catering staff in their figures

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 07:06 - Mar 8 with 711 viewsfelixstowe_jack

WOL reporting on trouble down east on 00:32 - Mar 8 by Brynmill_Jack

They count the corner flags, goalposts, home and away sides and catering staff in their figures

They also multiple the crowd by arse of the concourse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024