Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rs V Peterbrough 19:54 - Mar 6 with 2199 viewssouthbrookstreet

Can someone tell me why this game has moved to 12.30 ko Sunday 20th March .. I thought it would be on sky but I don't see it advertised for sky screening
Rs V Peterbrough on 20:09 - Mar 6 with 2135 viewsstowmarketrange

So that we can kill any chance of an atmosphere.Also to allow the Peterborough fans to be able to make the game easier than a lot of the home fans will.
Spurs have changed the time of their home game on the same day,so why can’t we?
Rs V Peterbrough on 05:57 - Mar 7 with 1859 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Bit early for a Fred, but I’ll go 3-2 Rs.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Rs V Peterbrough on 08:52 - Mar 7 with 1697 viewsStanisgod

Absolute joke move, we need all the help we can get at the minute, is 24 hours really going to make any differences, no.
Plus I cant go that day, thanks Hoos..

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Rs V Peterbrough on 10:01 - Mar 7 with 1630 viewsterryb

Rs V Peterbrough on 08:52 - Mar 7 by Stanisgod

Absolute joke move, we need all the help we can get at the minute, is 24 hours really going to make any differences, no.
Plus I cant go that day, thanks Hoos..

Don't blame Hoos, it was our footballing management that asked him to change the date & time if possible.
Rs V Peterbrough on 10:06 - Mar 7 with 1609 viewsdaveB

I don't agree with the move but seeing how tried they looked late in the game against Blackburn after a similar turnaround I can understand why they've asked for this

The atmosphere won't be affected imo, been dire for a while now at home
Rs V Peterbrough on 16:08 - Mar 7 with 1377 views222gers

Rs V Peterbrough on 10:06 - Mar 7 by daveB

I don't agree with the move but seeing how tried they looked late in the game against Blackburn after a similar turnaround I can understand why they've asked for this

The atmosphere won't be affected imo, been dire for a while now at home

I burst into the Carnegie Library on Shepherds Bush Rd this morning and sang “this is a football ground, this is a football ground”
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024