Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Gabbidon-Commentary 22:25 - Mar 16 with 6077 viewsextratimeR

God, he absolutely hates us!

After getting three points at Luton I was impressed by our play first half this evening, we had good shape , kept the ball and deserved our goal, they are a good side and as expected came back at us Second Half.

What is Gabbidons problem with us?

Ok their might have been a bit of mild criticism at the play off Final a few years back, but that was 2003!

We did ok in the circumstances tonight, three points against Peterborough on Sunday and we are still in track.

( Not according to the Sky dwarf).
Danny Gabbidon-Commentary on 03:10 - Mar 18 with 564 viewsHoopsie

He forgot he played for us?

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Danny Gabbidon-Commentary on 09:06 - Mar 18 with 473 viewsdenhamhoop2

Danny Gabbidon-Commentary on 10:08 - Mar 17 by slmrstid

On the basis its not been mentioned yet, I presume everyone has forgotten Danny Gabbidon did play for us?

In that weird Premiership era between Warnock and Hughes. Didn't play much, no doubt got bombed out. Maybe he's still bitter about that. Who knows...

He did actually play for Warnock in the Premiership remember away at Wigan he played Right back with Fitz Hall and Bruno Perone in the middle and Matthew Connolly left back cannot understand how we lost that game
Danny Gabbidon-Commentary on 08:29 - Mar 20 with 333 viewsTGRRRSSS

Danny Gabbidon-Commentary on 20:55 - Mar 17 by HamptonR

I will throw Jeff Stelling into the mix, anyone who follows or does Super6, may have noticed that whenever we are selected, he always selects our opponents, we could be playing the blind school, at home, and he will have them down for an away win.

To be fair to Stelling picking us to lose is understandable when it comes to winning bets, thats different to the commentator issue here.

Otherwise I agree especially about some of those mentioned including Claridge ridiculous nonsense in the year we won the Championship.
Danny Gabbidon-Commentary on 08:31 - Mar 20 with 331 viewsTGRRRSSS

Gabbidon signed for us in the summer of 2011 following promotion/title winning year so it's fair to say we did his bank balance no harm ungrateful cnt.

Hughes did bomb him out seemingly and as stated we can agree with him about Hughes.

Wiki says he made 17 appearances.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024