Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bottom Three. 17:14 - Mar 19 with 1564 viewsted_hendrix

Not gonna change Is It?

Bloody fake baastards.

Bollocks.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Bottom Three. on 17:25 - Mar 19 with 1532 viewsSK_hoops

They beat Blackburn so very pleased they won. Apparently that pen Derby got yesterday was very dubious though.
Bottom Three. on 17:33 - Mar 19 with 1503 viewsaston_hoop

Don't feel like Reading are going to get any better under their current regime so I'm fine with them staying up - chance of an easy 6 points next season!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Bottom Three. on 17:39 - Mar 19 with 1466 viewsstowmarketrange

Bottom Three. on 17:25 - Mar 19 by SK_hoops

They beat Blackburn so very pleased they won. Apparently that pen Derby got yesterday was very dubious though.

It was a very dodgy penalty,but they could’ve had one earlier on in the game.A fair result I guess.I can’t believe Luton are 3rd though.
Bottom Three. on 17:45 - Mar 19 with 1427 viewsstevec

Ideally, Derby would be down by time they play us.

3 dead rubbers out of the 5 away games, we need all the help we can get.
Bottom Three. on 17:51 - Mar 19 with 1400 viewsterryb

The next fixture is Barnsley at home to Reading. A home win would reduce the deficit to two points & everything to play for.
Bottom Three. on 18:09 - Mar 19 with 1355 viewsderbyhoop

We can't complain about the Fakes, when they do us a favour.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Bottom Three. on 19:43 - Mar 19 with 1152 viewsRangersDave

If Peterborough beat us tomorrow, Derby go bottom. ......silver lining and all that! ;-)

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Bottom Three. on 20:48 - Mar 19 with 1056 viewsted_hendrix

Bottom Three. on 18:09 - Mar 19 by derbyhoop

We can't complain about the Fakes, when they do us a favour.

Catch-22 for me, wanted both teams to win and both teams to lose.

Desperate to see the fakes get relegated, the one club on this planet that I despise the most.

Yes the fakes might have done us a favour point wise but It's high time now we started doing ourselves favours, as ever It's pretty much up to us where we end up--no good hoping for other results to go our way, we've got to do it ourselves.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Bottom Three. on 21:18 - Mar 19 with 1005 viewsenfieldargh

Bottom Three. on 17:33 - Mar 19 by aston_hoop

Don't feel like Reading are going to get any better under their current regime so I'm fine with them staying up - chance of an easy 6 points next season!

I think they might be hamstrung with ongoing FFP embargo's points deductions plus haemorrhaging their better players and having to sell some assets.

With a bit of luck if Barnsley cant catch them they will limp over the line and next season hopefully drop through the trap door.

Hate the little gits

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Bottom Three. on 00:20 - Mar 20 with 880 viewsSK_hoops

Have I missed something? I'm not bothered by Reading really.
Bottom Three. on 08:10 - Mar 20 with 731 viewsTGRRRSSS

Then you havent been paying attention the past 15 years of them getting Bertie Big Bollocks.

I think they will just stay up to be honest, but they will lose the 2 or 3 key men they have, Swift will go in the summer on a free, and there ongoing financial costs are there and they are being totally mismanaged.

Even though the cock up was by QPR the fact they took away vast amounts of potential revenue in the away crowd also shows how incompetantly run they are as they don't have the current fan base to cover it, especially when certain clubs (us included) always go in big numbers there.

They have lost alot of the people behind the scenes however they have moved into a new training ground, not sure how good it is or how big the site is though.

I stand to be wrong but next season will be another one of troubled and toil (I hope) for them.

Oh yes Kia Jarabchian's been involved for last 2 or 3 years I think which explains some of the huge monies splashed out I suspect, if he's involved still I don't know.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024