Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shithousery by all teams - Rule changes needed 19:34 - Mar 20 with 2308 viewsnumptydumpty

Was achieved expertly by Peterborough today but all teams including us do it.

The rules currently allow it.

If a player goes down injured rolls on floor for five minutes and then sprints back on, should be an automatic retrospective booking.

A guy went down to tie his shoelaces up to prolong another non injury. Ref allowed him to tie his boots up. Play on in such situations.

If a guy is right on touchline then always he must roll off the pitch to get treatment otherwise again automatic booking.

Any substitution, player must always run off. If he just walks off automatic booking.

It actually ruins games. We do it also but it's painful to watch and part of this game is it is meant to be an entertainment experience !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Shithousery by all teams - Rule changes needed on 19:45 - Mar 20 with 2258 viewsstowmarketrange

I thought I was watching an U10’s game when the ref stopped play to allow him to do his laces.
Shithousery by all teams - Rule changes needed on 19:49 - Mar 20 with 2230 views222gers

The ref was so weak he even gave up doing the circular hand waves. Their GK and right back made a complete fool of him.
Shithousery by all teams - Rule changes needed on 19:51 - Mar 20 with 2208 viewsWestonsuperR

Completely agree, this is rapidly infiltrating the game and beginning to cause a big problem. Something needs to be done closed season or else we could have serious issues in terms of watchability and general sportsmanship. We are pretty much as bad as any other side and worrying that some fans seem to revel in it.
Shithousery by all teams - Rule changes needed on 22:33 - Mar 20 with 1969 viewsnix

It is a bit ridiculous for the fans. Everyone is doing it but if a team goes one up in the second half, you end up with probably no more than 25 minutes actual play and the rest of the time is preparing for free kicks, thrown ins, corners etc. Or someone rolling around the pitch/being helped off the pitch/being subbed off.
Shithousery by all teams - Rule changes needed on 22:39 - Mar 20 with 1951 viewsMyke

I find it doesn't happen as much if you don't fall behind to shite teams
Shithousery by all teams - Rule changes needed on 06:39 - Mar 21 with 1818 viewsTonto

At least the ref added on 8 minutes. We all thought it would be the standard 4...
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 6:39]

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Shithousery by all teams - Rule changes needed on 08:25 - Mar 21 with 1654 viewsGalileo

While they're at it give the linemen a can of spray similar to the ref to mark where a throw in is to be taken ie where the ball went out of play, not 10 yards forward after the thrower has taken a couple of false throws while walking forward. Winds me up big time.
Shithousery by all teams - Rule changes needed on 10:04 - Mar 21 with 1586 viewsterryb

One superb piece of shithousery if it was deleberate.

Take the usual time over a goalkick, including a discussion as to whether to play it long or short, then take the kick with the ball being outside the goal area. The whistle goes & it has to be retaken.

Back to square one. Brilliant!
Login to get fewer ads

Shithousery by all teams - Rule changes needed on 10:08 - Mar 21 with 1572 viewsEsox_Lucius

Shithousery by all teams - Rule changes needed on 10:04 - Mar 21 by terryb

Take the usual time over a goalkick, including a discussion as to whether to play it long or short, then take the kick with the ball being outside the goal area. The whistle goes & it has to be retaken.

Deliberate; the ball was originally on the line and he moved it forward. With the full knowledge that he would have to take it again I would guess.

The grass is always greener.

Shithousery by all teams - Rule changes needed on 12:20 - Mar 21 with 1478 viewswestberksr

Shithousery by all teams - Rule changes needed on 10:04 - Mar 21 by terryb

repeated this throughout second half, every single goal kick
Shithousery by all teams - Rule changes needed on 14:34 - Mar 21 with 1364 viewsTonto

Shithousery by all teams - Rule changes needed on 08:25 - Mar 21 by Galileo

While they're at it give the linemen a can of spray similar to the ref to mark where a throw in is to be taken ie where the ball went out of play, not 10 yards forward after the thrower has taken a couple of false throws while walking forward. Winds me up big time.

that is a good idea.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Shithousery by all teams - Rule changes needed on 14:51 - Mar 21 with 1325 viewsDesertBoot

Shithousery by all teams - Rule changes needed on 06:39 - Mar 21 by Tonto

At least the ref added on 8 minutes. We all thought it would be the standard 4...
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 6:39]

he really hates us doesn't he.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Shithousery by all teams - Rule changes needed on 16:32 - Mar 21 with 1248 viewsrrrspricey

Some ideas for ending all shithousery.

* X time to take goal kicks, throw ins etc.
* If there's a player down injured (no head injury) just crack on with play while they're being "treated"
* Substitutions: No need to stop play,, 4th official can surely manage not allowing sub on until player being replaced has left the field while play continues.
* Deliberately preventing a quick free kick, auto yellow card.
* Pulling back/hacking down an opponent to prevent an attack taking one for the team) auto red/new sin bin rule

Not really shithousery, but the time it takes to set up a free kick around the box is ludicrous. Yesterday we had a free kick and by the time several players had surrounded the ref to complain, the 10 yards measured, wall retreated and ref scoured the box to ensure he's happy, nearly 2 mins had passed
Shithousery by all teams - Rule changes needed on 17:49 - Mar 21 with 1173 viewsRed_Ranger

Totally agree with the opening post.

Plus immediate red card for goalies fiddling with their socks or imaginary muddy studs.
Shithousery by all teams - Rule changes needed on 18:42 - Mar 21 with 1135 viewsSK_hoops

Shithousery by all teams - Rule changes needed on 17:49 - Mar 21 by Red_Ranger

Totally agree with the opening post.

Plus immediate red card for goalies fiddling with their socks or imaginary muddy studs.

/ booking a keeper twice if he wastes time twice. Rarely see this, if ever.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024