Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£40 for a pint of p.... 17:13 - Mar 23 with 4115 viewsPikey

Well you can stick that up your ar..
Why does rail seating mean members only for the blue and white?
Isnt close on £600 for a season ticket enough?
Cant wait for the fans to return so we can fleece them a bit more .
Poor very very poor.
£40 for a pint of p.... on 18:27 - Mar 23 with 3861 viewsbollockchops

take your own !
£40 for a pint of p.... on 19:23 - Mar 23 with 3722 viewsPikey

So this year £40 next year as the club announce 'disappointing take up.in blue and white' theh closed it for storage of the over large flags no one wants to wave in the standing area.
How a group pushing for standing end up with a £40 charge for a poor pint is beyond me. What next £1 a piss and £2 a dump in hoos land.
£40 for a pint of p.... on 21:16 - Mar 23 with 3537 viewsthemodfather

means more congestion in already crowded areas at ht.....kin stupid
£40 for a pint of p.... on 21:32 - Mar 23 with 3493 viewsdaveB

One of the perks of a season ticket in the upper and lower loft is access to the blue and white bar which has now gone, wonder what they'll replace that with
£40 for a pint of p.... on 22:09 - Mar 23 with 3399 viewsLythamR

£40 for a pint of p.... on 21:32 - Mar 23 by daveB

One of the perks of a season ticket in the upper and lower loft is access to the blue and white bar which has now gone, wonder what they'll replace that with

I will be interested in how many take up the Blue and White membership for the exclusive experience, its not exactly Harry's Bar in Venice!
£40 for a pint of p.... on 09:03 - Mar 24 with 3029 viewsEsox_Lucius

I don't think that it is actually £40 a pint.

The grass is always greener.

£40 for a pint of p.... on 09:39 - Mar 24 with 2949 viewsPikey

Ok £40 for the pleasure of being served very slowly and overcharged for a pint of p...water in a room with no atmosphere or seating.
£40 for a pint of p.... on 09:44 - Mar 24 with 2936 viewsdaveB

£40 for a pint of p.... on 09:39 - Mar 24 by Pikey

Ok £40 for the pleasure of being served very slowly and overcharged for a pint of p...water in a room with no atmosphere or seating.

on the plus side they are offering a flake and sprinkles with every pint from now on
Login to get fewer ads

£40 for a pint of p.... on 11:00 - Mar 25 with 2485 viewsEsox_Lucius

£40 for a pint of p.... on 09:39 - Mar 24 by Pikey

Well, there is a very simple solution...

The grass is always greener.

£40 for a pint of p.... on 11:25 - Mar 27 with 2083 viewsstevenagehoop

Have they said why they are introducing this change - if they have I must have missed it - cannot think of anything to justify it myself. With other cost of living rises that families are having to encounter this seems appalling timing

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

£40 for a pint of p.... on 11:44 - Mar 27 with 2052 viewsPikey

£40 for a pint of p.... on 11:00 - Mar 25 by Esox_Lucius

Well, there is a very simple solution...

There is and that ddvision already taken by our group.
6 of us with 3 b4 the match and 1 after will be a net result of £132 per game going to a pub rather than the club. In fact the beer is cheaper on thd pub and better so win win here.
Only really used the bw to support the club but no longer I'm afraid. Already lost our £30 half time spend due to poor and slow service.
£40 for a pint of p.... on 12:30 - Mar 27 with 2004 viewsLythamR

£40 for a pint of p.... on 11:25 - Mar 27 by stevenagehoop

Have they said why they are introducing this change - if they have I must have missed it - cannot think of anything to justify it myself. With other cost of living rises that families are having to encounter this seems appalling timing

Supply and demand and to maximise profits, I am sure they will have done their calculations on this,
£40 for a pint of p.... on 14:55 - Mar 27 with 1903 viewstoboboly

£40 for a pint of p.... on 12:30 - Mar 27 by LythamR

Supply and demand and to maximise profits, I am sure they will have done their calculations on this,

I'm not sure they have. The beer and service is crap but they currently are full. However charge £40 on top of the meh service and drink and there wont be anyone in it.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

£40 for a pint of p.... on 15:36 - Mar 27 with 1856 viewsHayesender

The cynic in me says when the take up on this is very poor, it'll give them an excuse to close the bar and use the space for something else

Poll: Shamima Beghum

£40 for a pint of p.... on 15:46 - Mar 27 with 1844 viewsPikey

£40 for a pint of p.... on 15:36 - Mar 27 by Hayesender

The cynic in me says when the take up on this is very poor, it'll give them an excuse to close the bar and use the space for something else

The cynic in you is spot on in this cynics view
£40 for a pint of p.... on 10:02 - Mar 28 with 1587 viewsDannyPaddox

£40 for a pint of p.... on 15:36 - Mar 27 by Hayesender

The LFW dream scenario - a cheese room?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024