Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non QPR : Amsterdam bar/restaurant recommendations 19:39 - Mar 23 with 2571 viewsmerseyhoop

Hello you lovely lot,

Got a weekend coming up in Amsterdam with the missus, appreciate any recommendations for bars / eating out in the city. Also we are staying in the Westerpark area so any recommendations for bars / places to eat in that area would also be great.

Cheers
Non QPR : Amsterdam bar/restaurant recommendations on 23:40 - Mar 23 with 2483 viewshamptonhillhoop

Come on people, hurry up. I'm there as well on Sunday!
Non QPR : Amsterdam bar/restaurant recommendations on 08:51 - Mar 24 with 2352 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sorry, folks. Been for a couple of weekends but just got food and drinks on the hoof just so we could keep walking and exploring - The Nine Streets, Jordaan, the Museums, Brouwersgracht*...could never get sick of them.

*Yes, of course I googled the spelling.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Non QPR : Amsterdam bar/restaurant recommendations on 09:12 - Mar 24 with 2327 viewswestberksr

Non QPR : Amsterdam bar/restaurant recommendations on 08:51 - Mar 24 by BrianMcCarthy

Sorry, folks. Been for a couple of weekends but just got food and drinks on the hoof just so we could keep walking and exploring - The Nine Streets, Jordaan, the Museums, Brouwersgracht*...could never get sick of them.

*Yes, of course I googled the spelling.

"*Yes, of course I googled the spelling."

yep, cos we all would have corrected you on that!
Non QPR : Amsterdam bar/restaurant recommendations on 09:24 - Mar 24 with 2301 viewsjohann28

My favs are

Biercafe Gollem - Raamsteeg
Cafe Belgique - Gravenstraat
Delirium Cafe- Plet Heinkade
Butcher's Tears - Karperweg
Non QPR : Amsterdam bar/restaurant recommendations on 09:54 - Mar 24 with 2266 viewswombat

Non QPR : Amsterdam bar/restaurant recommendations on 09:24 - Mar 24 by johann28

My favs are

Biercafe Gollem - Raamsteeg
Cafe Belgique - Gravenstraat
Delirium Cafe- Plet Heinkade
Butcher's Tears - Karperweg

blinding steak house off the main square will try and find the name later expensive but worth it , food on the Hoof cant beat MR chips all over the place .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Non QPR : Amsterdam bar/restaurant recommendations on 11:52 - Mar 24 with 2176 viewsloftboy

Non QPR : Amsterdam bar/restaurant recommendations on 09:54 - Mar 24 by wombat

blinding steak house off the main square will try and find the name later expensive but worth it , food on the Hoof cant beat MR chips all over the place .

The Rock bar is a great bar to finish off at in the evening.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Non QPR : Amsterdam bar/restaurant recommendations on 18:52 - Mar 24 with 2003 viewsPeterHucker

If you like Belgian beer as much as I do, then try and get to De Zotte, on Raamstraat near Melkweg music venue. I love that place.
Non QPR : Amsterdam bar/restaurant recommendations on 18:56 - Mar 24 with 1994 viewsPeterHucker

Non QPR : Amsterdam bar/restaurant recommendations on 18:52 - Mar 24 by PeterHucker

If you like Belgian beer as much as I do, then try and get to De Zotte, on Raamstraat near Melkweg music venue. I love that place.

also about 10 mins walk from there is a brilliant Indonesian restaurant, it's a few doors away from the big bookshop at the bottom of Spuistraat.
Login to get fewer ads

Non QPR : Amsterdam bar/restaurant recommendations on 19:01 - Mar 24 with 1987 viewsPeterHucker

Non QPR : Amsterdam bar/restaurant recommendations on 18:56 - Mar 24 by PeterHucker

also about 10 mins walk from there is a brilliant Indonesian restaurant, it's a few doors away from the big bookshop at the bottom of Spuistraat.

Tweede Kamer coffeeshop just round the corner from there too if you're interested in that kind of thing.
Get yerself some Jack Herer.
Non QPR : Amsterdam bar/restaurant recommendations on 10:30 - Mar 26 with 1792 viewsmerseyhoop

Thanks for all the info, appreciate it
Non QPR : Amsterdam bar/restaurant recommendations on 12:08 - Mar 26 with 1742 viewsthemodfather

lots of footy fans go to a bar called "susies saloon" , scarfs, stickers all over the walls , been there it is ok and on a nice day you can sit outside and be near the canal...
Non QPR : Amsterdam bar/restaurant recommendations on 15:12 - Mar 26 with 1678 viewshamptonhillhoop

Non QPR : Amsterdam bar/restaurant recommendations on 10:30 - Mar 26 by merseyhoop

Thanks for all the info, appreciate it

Yes, cheers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024