Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Selling tickets 10:42 - Apr 12 with 2283 viewsBklynRanger

Can anyone recommend the best/easiest way to sell tickets online these days?

I could sell them back to ticketbastard, or there's stub-hub I see.

I'm not averse to making a modest profit on them if that's an option (nothing gougey) but don't want to have to travel to hand them over. Nor do I wish to scuffle with angry touts and get a cigar jammed in my eye or similar close quarter injury.
Selling tickets on 11:33 - Apr 12 with 2177 viewsLongsufferingR

https://www.twickets.live/
Selling tickets on 11:41 - Apr 12 with 2160 viewsBklynRanger

Selling tickets on 11:33 - Apr 12 by LongsufferingR

https://www.twickets.live/

Thanks - Alan Partridge has a live tour I see - didn't even know about that. Shit!
Selling tickets on 12:10 - Apr 13 with 1982 viewswestberksr

also Ticketswap are pretty good too as they let you make about 20% if its a really hot ticket; although i generally use Twickets when I want to buy or sell

often easier to resell through Ticketmaster these days as they are all electronic 'phone only' tickets
Selling tickets on 13:14 - Apr 13 with 1931 viewsBklynRanger

Selling tickets on 12:10 - Apr 13 by westberksr

also Ticketswap are pretty good too as they let you make about 20% if its a really hot ticket; although i generally use Twickets when I want to buy or sell

often easier to resell through Ticketmaster these days as they are all electronic 'phone only' tickets

Yeah mate that's what I ended up doing - selling them back through Ticketmaster.

Put them on at 3ish yesterday and got an email at 11 that they'd been sold. At first they were saying I'd be paid up to 10 days after the gig, which I didn't much like the sound of, but then got an email that I'm about to receive payment.

So as much as I hate and criticise them that was pretty easy I must admit.
Selling tickets on 13:57 - Apr 13 with 1901 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Not sure there’ll be many takers for QPR’s final home games of the season.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Selling tickets on 08:03 - Apr 15 with 1713 viewsPunteR

Selling tickets on 12:10 - Apr 13 by westberksr

Just used Ticketswap. Really easy to use, had no issues and sold my tickets with a little bit on top. They take a bit of commission so you have to increase the value of the original price.
I'm always a bit uncomfortable when I sell a ticket for more for some reason but its just supply and demand for you I guess.. ;)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Selling tickets on 10:29 - Apr 15 with 1647 viewsLongsufferingR

Selling tickets on 08:03 - Apr 15 by PunteR

Just used Ticketswap. Really easy to use, had no issues and sold my tickets with a little bit on top. They take a bit of commission so you have to increase the value of the original price.
I'm always a bit uncomfortable when I sell a ticket for more for some reason but its just supply and demand for you I guess.. ;)

Problem is though that is the reason that sites like viagogo flourish. Just a bit more on top becomes more than a bit more which becomes double face value, which spirals even further and soon people are justifying ridiculous prices as "market value".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024