Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Less than 600 tickets 20:27 - Apr 12 with 4488 viewsbuilthjack

Available for Barnsley on Friday.
Don't leave it too late.
No pay on the day.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2022 6:32]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Less than 600 tickets on 13:44 - Apr 14 with 970 viewsjackharris

If the demand is there they will start selling tickets in the North West Corner. If the demand is even greater they will sell tickets in the Middle parts of the North, usually kept for the away sides who bring over 1,050. There is pay on the day…

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Less than 600 tickets on 13:52 - Apr 14 with 944 viewsjackharris

Less than 600 tickets on 12:32 - Apr 14 by LittleEnglandJack

As Barnsley will only be taking ~500 tops it's a shame that the club hasn't opened up more of the North for home fans. I understand that it's probably a financial decision, they don't want to staff it etc. but I'm sure for a dry bank holiday they could sell a couple hundred more at least if they opened up NU2 for example?

I was hoping to take a few mates with me to the match (one of whom is Dutch and visiting West Wales for a few days), but as there are no tickets together we'll probably have to give it a miss. That seems a bit daft when there will be thousands of empty seats in the stadium, between areas not sold and non-attending ST holders.

Hey ho, looks like a slurp in Tenby instead

Plenty of tickets available together in the West.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Less than 600 tickets on 14:13 - Apr 14 with 919 viewsjackharris

Next season it will be possible to put teams like Barnsley’s away support in the North West Corner. Capacity approximately 700. Thus opening the possibility of the whole of the North stand (except for the away fans in the North West Corner) for home supporters, if the demand is required.

Less than 600 tickets on 14:15 - Apr 14 with 907 viewsjackharris

Less than 600 tickets on 14:16 - Apr 14 with 899 viewsSTID2017

Less than 600 tickets on 12:32 - Apr 14 by LittleEnglandJack

As Barnsley will only be taking ~500 tops it's a shame that the club hasn't opened up more of the North for home fans. I understand that it's probably a financial decision, they don't want to staff it etc. but I'm sure for a dry bank holiday they could sell a couple hundred more at least if they opened up NU2 for example?

I was hoping to take a few mates with me to the match (one of whom is Dutch and visiting West Wales for a few days), but as there are no tickets together we'll probably have to give it a miss. That seems a bit daft when there will be thousands of empty seats in the stadium, between areas not sold and non-attending ST holders.

Hey ho, looks like a slurp in Tenby instead

As posted earlier, just looked and plenty of seats available together.
Get online and book them.
Then book a table at Boss Brewery for your pre match slurps
Job done

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Less than 600 tickets on 15:39 - Apr 14 with 851 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Less than 600 tickets on 14:16 - Apr 14 by STID2017

As posted earlier, just looked and plenty of seats available together.
Get online and book them.
Then book a table at Boss Brewery for your pre match slurps
Job done

Yes plenty of seats available. There ate even a couple of rows in the West Stand, with seats together, available. These seats are usually sold with hospitality packages but are now available for general sale.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Less than 600 tickets on 16:26 - Apr 14 with 813 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Something must have changed in the last couple of hours. When I looked this morning the only section showing any availability under the 'show tickets together' filter was a part of the South Lower, a 2 and a 3. Now tickets have appeared in the West and I see NU2 is available for purchase too.

Almost like people from the club read this site...
Less than 600 tickets on 18:18 - Apr 14 with 751 viewsjohnlangy

Less than 600 tickets on 16:26 - Apr 14 by LittleEnglandJack

Something must have changed in the last couple of hours. When I looked this morning the only section showing any availability under the 'show tickets together' filter was a part of the South Lower, a 2 and a 3. Now tickets have appeared in the West and I see NU2 is available for purchase too.

Where's that extended stadium when you need it
Login to get fewer ads

Less than 600 tickets on 18:53 - Apr 14 with 718 viewsSTID2017

I thought they did ?

Less than 600 tickets on 19:15 - Apr 14 with 703 viewsbuilthjack

Seems like they released hospitality seats and a section of the away end. After reading this forum.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Less than 600 tickets on 19:20 - Apr 14 with 691 viewsSTID2017

Less than 600 tickets on 19:15 - Apr 14 by builthjack

Seems like they released hospitality seats and a section of the away end. After reading this forum.

Perhaps RM has been on here getting tips and told the TO ?

Less than 600 tickets on 19:23 - Apr 14 with 684 viewsNotLoyal

Less than 600 tickets on 19:15 - Apr 14 by builthjack

A few chats were had this afternoon and if people had their nuts on they would know 😉

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Less than 600 tickets on 13:02 - Apr 15 with 550 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Another two blocks in the away end now available for home supporters.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024