Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 22:57 - Apr 26 with 20808 viewsNotLoyal

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57684/steve-cooper-and-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57682/just-where-is-the-

The Swansea Indie meet up, equal times to be had, evening officer 😉 👊

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:20 - May 1 with 1246 viewsFireboy2

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:16 - May 1 by vetchonian

was he touting himself or was he being sounded out
it's history now but amazing how it ok to knock Cooper still yet Martin despite this crap season is being given an easy ride.

Fwiw I only knocked cooper when he didn't make substitutions and started to sh!t himself and went all negative in February onwards.

And if you think I'm happy with martin think again, as ive said many times, I will give him until oct/nov.
Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:20 - May 1 with 1248 viewsvetchonian

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:11 - May 1 by Fireboy2

When have I said that piroe wasn't a cooper signing?

It was well known and reported in several papers that cooper was touting himself out.

i didn't say it was you that had said that...yesterday a certain poster made out that was the case

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:24 - May 1 with 1228 viewsFireboy2

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:20 - May 1 by vetchonian

i didn't say it was you that had said that...yesterday a certain poster made out that was the case

Ok mate, I didn't read that perhaps because I was at the game and I had double figures in the drinking stakes 😫🍺
Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:25 - May 1 with 1219 viewsvetchonian

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:24 - May 1 by Fireboy2

Ok mate, I didn't read that perhaps because I was at the game and I had double figures in the drinking stakes 😫🍺

I take my hat off for your attendance yesterday and could understand the need for double figure anesthesia with our second half performance

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:28 - May 1 with 1214 viewsFireboy2

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:25 - May 1 by vetchonian

I take my hat off for your attendance yesterday and could understand the need for double figure anesthesia with our second half performance

Yes definitely 🤣🤣
Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:33 - May 1 with 1204 viewsmagicdaps10

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:08 - May 1 by vetchonian

and you know how?
same source who told you Cooper had no input to Piroes recruitment as you stated yesterday yet has been proven incorrect?

I have given a view which is a form of being forced iut
[Post edited 1 May 2022 20:09]

Someone attached a story from this site that Piroe was a Cooper signing, that doesn't prove anything!
Piroe was never Coopers choice as the main striker, he was bought in recommendation of the scouting team(Cooper was probably involved in that) but Cooper wanted more than Piroe, Piroe being brought in caused a lot of issues with Cooper.

Cooper wanted out, Cooper let the board know he wanted out but was not willing to give up any finances up and resign.

I have said it before and will say it again, I hope he gets Forest promoted in 2nd spot, I wish him luck.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:39 - May 1 with 1195 viewsvetchonian

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:33 - May 1 by magicdaps10

Someone attached a story from this site that Piroe was a Cooper signing, that doesn't prove anything!
Piroe was never Coopers choice as the main striker, he was bought in recommendation of the scouting team(Cooper was probably involved in that) but Cooper wanted more than Piroe, Piroe being brought in caused a lot of issues with Cooper.

Cooper wanted out, Cooper let the board know he wanted out but was not willing to give up any finances up and resign.

I have said it before and will say it again, I hope he gets Forest promoted in 2nd spot, I wish him luck.

quit while your ahead daps.... much has been written about Cooper spotting Pirie during his Engkand days.
.I have also explained how yes Cooper wanted out because the employee employer relationship had broken down

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:55 - May 1 with 1170 viewsKeithHaynes

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:25 - May 1 by vetchonian

He tried hard too 👀

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:56 - May 1 with 1166 viewsbuilthjack

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 15:06 - Apr 30 by Dr_Parnassus

How is that any different to the last time he threw a strop and did the same?

Ended up back in the team slowly didn’t he… he still refused to play or train though, it was well known. Same for this last fortnight, I know that for a fact.

He didn’t just suddenly find himself out of favour to the point he doesn’t even get on the bench, he’s one of our best players. Agent been down for the last couple of weeks and he’s throwing a strop. Simply what’s happened.

He refused to play and train?. You know that for a fact ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:58 - May 1 with 1159 viewsFireboy2

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:55 - May 1 by KeithHaynes

He tried hard too 👀

I was a bit of a mess when we got back at 21.30.

Had 6 more cans on the journey home.

I should have learnt my lesson after the derby away game last year, I was in the dog house for a few days.
Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:59 - May 1 with 1156 viewsbuilthjack

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:58 - May 1 by Fireboy2

I was a bit of a mess when we got back at 21.30.

Had 6 more cans on the journey home.

I should have learnt my lesson after the derby away game last year, I was in the dog house for a few days.

June 5th. Big one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:00 - May 1 with 1151 viewsFireboy2

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:59 - May 1 by builthjack

June 5th. Big one.

Oh yesh 😋🍺🍺🍺🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:12 - May 1 with 1132 viewsswan65split

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:39 - May 1 by vetchonian

quit while your ahead daps.... much has been written about Cooper spotting Pirie during his Engkand days.
.I have also explained how yes Cooper wanted out because the employee employer relationship had broken down

So Coops signs Piroe, then a week later tells the club he wants out, and refuses to sign an extension.

Sounds like a trip to Barnard Castle to me.

I take great pleasure from this clip, hes gone and I don't think he's coming back, we move on pointless dwelling on the past.

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:32 - May 1 with 1108 viewsmagicdaps10

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:12 - May 1 by swan65split

So Coops signs Piroe, then a week later tells the club he wants out, and refuses to sign an extension.

Sounds like a trip to Barnard Castle to me.

I take great pleasure from this clip, hes gone and I don't think he's coming back, we move on pointless dwelling on the past.

Legend has it that Patterson was refusing to train, play and travel with the squad....... Lo behold he then appears on the bus, on the bench and then on the pitch Saturday.

Its baffling what certain people believe and the Piroe signing was down to Cooper falls in the same category.

It appears that some posters are being told stories that are clearly incorrect, I know Andy Cole has come out with many a story that is so far from the truth it's worrying.

I am happy for debate and/or a discussion but there has to be a time when these stories need to be told to a group of children sitting crossed legged on a large floored area rather on this site.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:43 - May 1 with 1092 viewsvetchonian

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:32 - May 1 by magicdaps10

Legend has it that Patterson was refusing to train, play and travel with the squad....... Lo behold he then appears on the bus, on the bench and then on the pitch Saturday.

Its baffling what certain people believe and the Piroe signing was down to Cooper falls in the same category.

It appears that some posters are being told stories that are clearly incorrect, I know Andy Cole has come out with many a story that is so far from the truth it's worrying.

I am happy for debate and/or a discussion but there has to be a time when these stories need to be told to a group of children sitting crossed legged on a large floored area rather on this site.

just because you watch the games in a box doesn't mean the whispers you hear there are factu

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:28 - May 1 with 1056 viewsvetchonian

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:45 - Apr 30 by krunchykarrot

The thing is will he get the financial backing, and can we keep our CF's etc? He will also have the chance to work with the young players Jasper has mentioned.

I really dont get the unjustified criticism of RM on this board to suit posters narrative, i sat with some mates last week after the match and eveyone of us were of the same opinion, that is with a few clever defensive signings and some youth input and a good pre season we could have a pop at promotion playing this way faster.

I also asked who would they like to see replace him if he went, not one of us had an idea, we also struggled to think of players in our price range who meet the criteria.

Liam Manning

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 23:59 - May 1 with 1009 viewsRichardO

Martin does the bullshit media just like every one else.
Our defence is poor and has been for a number of years and has led to the defence dropping deep cutting off the supply to goal scoring forwards Ayew and Lowe, who if managed properly might have made a partnership that worked just as good as we any we have now.
We have replaced one experience striker and a speedster with a speedster and a quality young player either way the supply to them falls well short of what they deserve whether it was from a team managed but Martin or Cooper.
Don't think anyone on the forum thinks Martin has is getting the best out of the squad that he has but he is the manager at the moment and harpering on about previous managers gains what?
We are short in defence end of, experience is great but when the legs have gone? We have had some new signing but how many defenders that we can build a team around.
Naughton has been excellent all season even with the odd mistake but every sweeper, because that is what Naughton is,needs pace otherwise he will be found out, add that to lack of height and pace in the defence we cannot compete with the teams that attack us.
We need to have defenders who can do what is required in this league and tactics that cut the supply to opposition forwards.
Tactics wrong to get us promoted with the players Martin has been prepared to use? Yes. Will we get there next season, who knows but fingers crossed.
[Post edited 2 May 2022 0:01]
Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:47 - May 2 with 971 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:56 - May 1 by builthjack

He refused to play and train?. You know that for a fact ?

Yep, stone cold fact.

Thought I was on ignore.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:51 - May 2 with 969 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:39 - May 1 by vetchonian

Quit while he’s substantially behind more like

It’s well known Piroe and Obafemi were both Cooper targets. Certain people have tried to change that narrative slowly over time.

But those that know, know.
[Post edited 2 May 2022 1:52]

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:28 - May 2 with 885 viewsKeithHaynes

For anyone in any doubt. 7th July last year three weeks after we announced it on Swans Indie.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55253/steve-cooper’s-d

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:30 - May 2 with 851 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:28 - May 2 by KeithHaynes

For anyone in any doubt. 7th July last year three weeks after we announced it on Swans Indie.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55253/steve-cooper’s-d

I can confirm the information in there is spot on.

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:27 - May 2 with 839 viewsBryanSwan

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:55 - May 1 by magicdaps10

That is not true, Cooper was not forced out.

Don't bother, they just make up any old ridiculous fantasy to prove whatever point they want. Greatest manager of all time forced out of the club, what a disgrace.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:00 - May 3 with 562 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ha ha ha Cooper

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:05 - May 3 with 555 viewsSTID2017

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:00 - May 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Ha ha ha Cooper

Forest fans have seen the side of Cooper i was telling some of them about when they asked if I wished had we kept Cooper ( answer was no of course )

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:28 - May 3 with 546 viewsbuilthjack

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:05 - May 3 by STID2017

Forest fans have seen the side of Cooper i was telling some of them about when they asked if I wished had we kept Cooper ( answer was no of course )

The Forest owner has written off around £44 million over the last 3 seasons.
They surely can't afford not to go up?
[Post edited 3 May 2022 21:28]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024