Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Box Office Closed 08:44 - May 10 with 4708 views222gers

The Box Office is closed today, no doubt to get the staff mentally prepared for the rush of people renewing tomorrow, when next season's prices are announced.
Box Office Closed on 20:51 - May 13 with 596 viewsThe_Beast1976

Box Office Closed on 17:23 - May 10 by themodfather

how many actually go to the box office to renew? i'd assume many do it online o avoid the queues that used to occur , anything to avoid using the phone and waiting, waiting endlessly waiting to get thru, those were the days .
i always remember going to the BO for a match ticket and was served by a youngster with an arsenal tie, i did express my dislike at the time.

Those were the days, getting down the box office to buy for a ticket to an all ticket game in the 90s. Great times.

In fact, I remember as recently as 2003 queueing round the ground to get a ticket for the Oldham play off matches. Can't believe it was only less than 20 years ago where you had to queue up to get tickets, or use the phone, because the internet wasn't yet advanced enough for the club to sell online. Nuts how far things have moved on since then
Box Office Closed on 21:55 - May 13 with 517 viewsstowmarketrange

Box Office Closed on 18:08 - May 11 by GloryHunter

I am seriously thinking about not renewing. The main reason will be that I sit in the Upper Loft and - since the installation of those super-bright LED perimeter advertising boards - I simply cannot make out what is happening at the School End. This is worse for floodlit games, of course. So I would be happy to buy a ST for Saturday afternoon games only, but I don't suppose that will be an option.

You should try to see anything from the lower loft instead.The sheffield Utd game was the worst view I’ve had in a long time.That was a bit of a bonus though.
Box Office Closed on 23:32 - May 13 with 458 viewsGloryHunter

Box Office Closed on 16:12 - May 13 by francisbowles

Is moving closer to half way an option? It's not too bad from SA Road and I haven't heard friends in S block, Ellerslie moaning about it.

I can't fit my legs in the SA Road seats, unfortunately.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024