Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good Sam Field interview 12:53 - May 10 with 3778 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/sam-field-on-swansea-090522/

It feels like he and Dunne are captain material. Speaks very positively and articulately. Talks several times about the team having a good core going in to next season. I hope it keeps together but nice to see someone upbeat for next season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Good Sam Field interview on 08:37 - May 12 with 608 viewsTheChef

Good Sam Field interview on 22:36 - May 11 by Hunterhoop

Whoever that bloke is, he is a moron. But then I sat behind a fan away at MK Dons in the cup who thought Faurlin was “useless” and “boring”.

Field is one of the best players at the club. He’s 23/24. He’s got a decent number of games under his belt and he plays in a critical position. He should be at the heart or this team for years.

I’ve said it before but if he stays fit, I don’t see us finishing out of the top half whilst he’s here. He can improve his passing and ambition on the ball but his all round game is so strong. Does so much dirty work mopping up and closing down. I would love to see his stats compared to our other midfielders. Imagine he puts them to shame.

The spine of Dieng, Dunne, Dickie, Field is very strong and also young. We need a centre forward to add to but there’s hope. And of course Willock and Chair too, although I imagine we’ll have to see one.

One other thing about Field, if we can’t find wing backs, I think he allows us to go back to a shape with a back 4, if we want, so he gives us flexibility.

Super player. Good bloke. Great signing.

Tsk you forgot 'beautiful man'.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Good Sam Field interview on 21:29 - May 12 with 439 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Good Sam Field interview on 22:36 - May 11 by Hunterhoop

Whoever that bloke is, he is a moron. But then I sat behind a fan away at MK Dons in the cup who thought Faurlin was “useless” and “boring”.

Field is one of the best players at the club. He’s 23/24. He’s got a decent number of games under his belt and he plays in a critical position. He should be at the heart or this team for years.

I’ve said it before but if he stays fit, I don’t see us finishing out of the top half whilst he’s here. He can improve his passing and ambition on the ball but his all round game is so strong. Does so much dirty work mopping up and closing down. I would love to see his stats compared to our other midfielders. Imagine he puts them to shame.

The spine of Dieng, Dunne, Dickie, Field is very strong and also young. We need a centre forward to add to but there’s hope. And of course Willock and Chair too, although I imagine we’ll have to see one.

One other thing about Field, if we can’t find wing backs, I think he allows us to go back to a shape with a back 4, if we want, so he gives us flexibility.

Super player. Good bloke. Great signing.

Agree with your sentiments on Field. He only turned 23 a few days ago. It was a travesty that he wasn't on the list for young POTY as the criteria was 22 and under at the start of the season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024