Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the point in Twitter? 22:12 - Jun 28 with 7117 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

So I don't have a twitter account and never have as far as I remember.

Why should I join now?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

What's the point in Twitter? on 15:50 - Jul 7 with 558 viewsNorthernr

Here they are look...

What's the point in Twitter? on 17:27 - Jul 7 with 425 viewsdaveB

What's the point in Twitter? on 15:50 - Jul 7 by Northernr

Here they are look...

Saw Gary Neville get that reply earlier
What's the point in Twitter? on 17:52 - Jul 7 with 390 viewsR_from_afar

What's the point in Twitter? on 19:43 - Jun 30 by w7r

My daughter used it to great effect with BA , she got a response pretty darn quickly from them

For a while, I was responsible for managing my employer's UK Twitter site.

I had a run in with a senior colleague when trying to sort out a problem a member of the public had with our consumer security software; the member of the public had tweeted about their problem. The senior colleague argued that it was not company policy to handle issues users flagged up on social media, banging on about how customers were supposed to use a link on our website.

I pointed out that if we were going to have a social media presence, especially one which described itself as our Twitter customer service site, we *would* be treating issues raised there just as seriously as those reported to us by other means. The colleague was a pompous, bureaucratic b3ll end, backed down pretty quickly, and to his credit, knuckled down and sorted out the customer's problem.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024