Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre season friendlies 22:13 - Jul 18 with 4298 viewsstanistheman

I can't help feeling that we have not played enough games to really prepare for the opening game. 5 games against a non league side, one from League 2 and two 3rd tier German sides and wrapping up against Palace will be sufficient.

We need to do better and arrange back to back games using the 1st team squad players and some from the U23s and play about 8 games.

Maybe next season will be better, although I usually say the same every year.
Pre season friendlies on 16:09 - Jul 19 with 836 viewsdmm

Pre season friendlies on 15:51 - Jul 19 by kensalriser

Why bother, it's a bonus game anyway!

Harry, is that you?
Pre season friendlies on 16:26 - Jul 19 with 786 viewskernowhoop

The team's ability to change mindset when they are suddenly playing league matches is vital. I remember going to an early season away match at Watford. The QPR performance was way below what was required and it looked to me as if the players were still in a pre-season friendly frame of mind. We lost 3-0.
Pre season friendlies on 18:22 - Jul 19 with 705 viewsHunterhoop

Pre season friendlies on 14:44 - Jul 19 by paulhoop2

Am I missing something…. Training at a school ??? Don’t remember this. Wasn’t Twyford Avenue vacated earlier then that ??

That year the pre season sessions pre tour were at Hampton School. No idea why, but they were. Lots of photo evidence and Warnock referenced it.
Pre season friendlies on 22:03 - Jul 19 with 582 viewsaston_hoop

Stoke lost 2-0 to Bristol Rovers tonight, Sheffield Utd lost 3-0 to Mansfield. strong lineups all round

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024