Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Train strike announced for Sunderland A (n/t) 16:57 - Jul 27 with 3361 viewsNorthernr

Train strike announced for Sunderland A (n/t) on 17:03 - Jul 27 with 3315 viewsPinnerPaul

Road, rail, air - seems you have to assume that any journey is going to be delayed/impossible/cancelled altogether/changed these days!
Train strike announced for Sunderland A (n/t) on 23:10 - Jul 27 with 3066 viewsdaveB

oh ffs
Train strike announced for Sunderland A (n/t) on 09:41 - Jul 28 with 2844 viewsGeorgeKulscar

Looking at the operating companies it looks like its Grand Central Rail and they don't seem to be one of the ones affected by strikes. So in theory that service wouldn't be affected (but might be busier than usual?)
Train strike announced for Sunderland A (n/t) on 10:02 - Jul 28 with 2805 viewsNorthernr

Train strike announced for Sunderland A (n/t) on 09:41 - Jul 28 by GeorgeKulscar

Looking at the operating companies it looks like its Grand Central Rail and they don't seem to be one of the ones affected by strikes. So in theory that service wouldn't be affected (but might be busier than usual?)

Busier?! I can't believe they'd run. They're old five coach DMUs and they run about four a day. Surely if you try and do that on a line when there's no LNER, Hull Trains it would be more over subscribed than the Forest team coach.

There's a strike on that line this Saturday so be interesting to see what runs and where.
Train strike announced for Sunderland A (n/t) on 10:20 - Jul 28 with 2736 viewsHayesender

Hoping the LSA, Mel, or someone else runs a coach to this one.

Can't bare the thought of sitting on the official coach where the most exciting thing to happen is will there be enough tea

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Train strike announced for Sunderland A (n/t) on 10:22 - Jul 28 with 2726 viewsterryb

Train strike announced for Sunderland A (n/t) on 10:02 - Jul 28 by Northernr

Busier?! I can't believe they'd run. They're old five coach DMUs and they run about four a day. Surely if you try and do that on a line when there's no LNER, Hull Trains it would be more over subscribed than the Forest team coach.

There's a strike on that line this Saturday so be interesting to see what runs and where.

I'm not going to Sunderland, but my son was considering going & staying overnight Friday.

I've just looked at their timetable & the 17.30 from Sunderland on the Saturday is direct to Kings Cross. How feasible it is to reach Sunderland station by that time, I have no idea. Or as to how many passengers they can carry.
Train strike announced for Sunderland A (n/t) on 10:25 - Jul 28 with 2715 viewsNorthernr

Train strike announced for Sunderland A (n/t) on 10:22 - Jul 28 by terryb

I'm not going to Sunderland, but my son was considering going & staying overnight Friday.

I've just looked at their timetable & the 17.30 from Sunderland on the Saturday is direct to Kings Cross. How feasible it is to reach Sunderland station by that time, I have no idea. Or as to how many passengers they can carry.

Yeh you can easily get to the station by that time, it's just straight over the bridge.
Train strike announced for Sunderland A (n/t) on 10:35 - Jul 28 with 2681 viewsNorthernr

If people are looking for a lift, or can offer a lift, there's a thread here...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/287636/sunderland
Login to get fewer ads

Train strike announced for Sunderland A (n/t) on 10:55 - Jul 28 with 2627 viewsonlyrinmoray

Scuppered the Scottish R/s looking to go to their nearest game Damn
Train strike announced for Sunderland A (n/t) on 15:43 - Aug 10 with 1927 viewsWoog

Train strike announced for Sunderland A (n/t) on 10:55 - Jul 28 by onlyrinmoray

Scuppered the Scottish R/s looking to go to their nearest game Damn

er... This Scottish R is going (from near Glasgow).
Train strike announced for Sunderland A (n/t) on 15:54 - Aug 10 with 1860 viewsHayesender

I'm going up on the LSA. Could be a long arse day to see our Nico pretending to be a footballer

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Train strike announced for Sunderland A (n/t) on 15:57 - Aug 10 with 1854 viewsstevec

We must have reached the point now where you should be allowed to watch away games live in UK much like fans living abroad can, paying a streaming fee.

I’d wager it’s easier now to fly to a game from outside the Uk than by public transport within it.
Train strike announced for Sunderland A (n/t) on 16:40 - Aug 10 with 1740 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Train strike announced for Sunderland A (n/t) on 15:57 - Aug 10 by stevec

We must have reached the point now where you should be allowed to watch away games live in UK much like fans living abroad can, paying a streaming fee.

I’d wager it’s easier now to fly to a game from outside the Uk than by public transport within it.

You've clearly not been on BA recently!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Train strike announced for Sunderland A (n/t) on 16:44 - Aug 10 with 1726 viewsNorthernr

One of ours last night was saying it's actually cheaper, and it's running, to fly Newcastle to Menorca and then back into Gatwick, or something daft like that, after our game Saturday.
Train strike announced for Sunderland A (n/t) on 13:34 - Aug 11 with 1458 viewsOldPedro

Driving up tomorrow - l live in Yorkshire so only a couple of hours for me. Anyone know any places to park?

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024