Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U23s v Leighton Town 13:00 - Jul 29 with 3441 viewsCorbyQPR

What with the train strikers etc.. I'll be settling for this tomorrow against my local club. Many others going?

Lee Bircham is Leightons manager, by the way!
[Post edited 29 Jul 2022 13:15]
U23s v Leighton Town on 13:18 - Jul 29 with 3372 viewstoboboly

Trains have put pay to my bisit which is a shame as it would have been a new ground. Enjoy 👍

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

U23s v Leighton Town on 18:50 - Jul 29 with 3154 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

U23s v Leighton Town on 10:41 - Aug 1 with 2801 viewsCorbyQPR

Was a good day, more a Rangers B team really - Arkel Jude-Boyd, Masterson, Gubbins, Amos, Bettache, Duke-McKenna all started. Amos played 45, looked comfortable & said that's it, he'll be back for Saturday.

Was an excellent day, all the players were outstanding ambassadors for QPR & spent loads of time with the supporters there.
U23s v Leighton Town on 12:11 - Aug 1 with 2670 viewsWelsh_Ranger

U23s v Leighton Town on 10:41 - Aug 1 by CorbyQPR

Was a good day, more a Rangers B team really - Arkel Jude-Boyd, Masterson, Gubbins, Amos, Bettache, Duke-McKenna all started. Amos played 45, looked comfortable & said that's it, he'll be back for Saturday.

Was an excellent day, all the players were outstanding ambassadors for QPR & spent loads of time with the supporters there.

What was the score Corby? Anyone impress you?
U23s v Leighton Town on 13:50 - Aug 1 with 2511 viewsCorbyQPR

2-1 to rangers, went 1-0 down. Loads of possession but Leighton were well organised & we struggled to break them down till they got tired! Bit disappointed by some of the more experienced squad members if I'm honest, not Amos or Duke McKenna..

The youngest couple of kids impressed me mate Dylan DaSilva & Alex Ahora.

Goals Duke McKenna (Pen) & Alex Ahora
[Post edited 1 Aug 2022 13:50]
U23s v Leighton Town on 22:20 - Aug 1 with 2263 viewsfrancisbowles

U23s v Leighton Town on 10:41 - Aug 1 by CorbyQPR

Good to hear the player 'behaviour' and thanks for posting.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024