Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lyndon Dykes 20:20 - Aug 6 with 77853 viewsNortholt_Rs

Credit where it’s due - I thought he had an excellent game today.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Lyndon Dykes on 13:23 - Jan 22 with 2228 viewsNortholt_Rs

Lyndon Dykes on 10:47 - Jan 22 by Rangers67

He,s crap, get rid

Ok…and replace him with who for the rest of the season? Remember, we have no money.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2023 14:03]

Lyndon Dykes on 12:38 - Jan 23 with 1994 viewsRangers67

Lyndon Dykes on 13:23 - Jan 22 by Northolt_Rs

Ok…and replace him with who for the rest of the season? Remember, we have no money.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2023 14:03]

I wouldn,t replace him with anyone yet. He contributes very little in the way of goals . I think we should be looking to get away from the old fashioned big nuiscance centre forward tactic and try something different. We have a poor record recently of finding decent forwards, Charlie Austin being the last decent one.
Lyndon Dykes on 13:04 - Jan 23 with 1905 viewsTheChef

Thought he had a good game on Saturday, assisted the goal, put himself about. Again didn't exactly get much in a way of service.

Shame he had to go off as we didn't look the same after that - didn't have that focal point up front. Hence no point selling him now if we don't have a ready made replacement lined up.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Lyndon Dykes on 09:55 - Jan 24 with 1619 viewshubble

Don't shoot the messenger...!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Lyndon Dykes on 10:38 - Jan 24 with 1489 viewsParkRoyalR

Lyndon Dykes on 09:55 - Jan 24 by hubble

Don't shoot the messenger...!

XG says 10 goals, a deficit of 4, and can immediately recall 2 missed sitters and that brain-fade moment so 10 sounds about right,

1 in 4 would be good if he can help Lowe and the 10's goal-scoring, although I hav'nt given up hope he can be a 1 in 3 championship striker which for £2m would be a good return.
Lyndon Dykes on 02:51 - Mar 13 with 1140 viewsNortholt_Rs

Fair play to the big man….turning up to put a shift in like that a month after being in hospital with pneumonia on a ventilator. Balogun, Roberts, Laird, Glass- Salter…you gutless fücks should be ashamed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024