Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two things 08:38 - Mar 12 with 3107 viewsconnell10

1.Quite a few of our players collapsed on the final whistle on to the pitch totally shattered. 2 I liked the way G.A let the players take the applause before he strode down and took his These two small observations I think mean the players are giving their all and Gareth puts the team before himself. I like it.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Two things on 11:52 - Mar 12 with 2742 viewsBoston

Exhausting, all that weight on their shoulders.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Two things on 13:13 - Mar 12 with 2566 viewsJules4367

Not correcting you but I was 10 metres from Sinclair Armstrong and he knelt, clasping his hands in joy (relief) and then lay face down for ages and when he got up onto his knees again it was a look of sheer joy/relief- that the demon of no wins had been exorcised. So some were exhausted but that's good to see as well!

The relief we all felt then came out, as joy
Two things on 13:22 - Mar 12 with 2539 viewsAntti_Heinola

Agree.
The lazy commentary that none of them care was made to look a bit silly. There are certainly cuplrits in the side, but the relief there showed you how heavily it was weighing on them.

Bare bones.

Two things on 13:39 - Mar 12 with 2470 viewsSuperhoops2808

Hopefully this shows some on here, that the players in fact DO care, and have done throughout. And perhaps they just needed a manager to coax it out of them

And in fact the OP originally likened the team to a 'turd'
[Post edited 12 Mar 2023 13:41]
Two things on 13:44 - Mar 12 with 2442 viewsconnell10

Two things on 13:13 - Mar 12 by Jules4367

Not correcting you but I was 10 metres from Sinclair Armstrong and he knelt, clasping his hands in joy (relief) and then lay face down for ages and when he got up onto his knees again it was a look of sheer joy/relief- that the demon of no wins had been exorcised. So some were exhausted but that's good to see as well!

Fair enough mate , I was caught up in all the emotions at the time , so it's was like snapshots.....bloody loved though.....reminded me of when we beat Luton when I think Don Howe was in charge....just a total over spill of emotions.

Two things on 13:48 - Mar 12 with 2415 viewsconnell10

Two things on 13:39 - Mar 12 by Superhoops2808

Hopefully this shows some on here, that the players in fact DO care, and have done throughout. And perhaps they just needed a manager to coax it out of them

Yes I did , but I'm sure I could cherry pick some of your posts over the years .....we are all fickle and want Rangers to do well..love and peace.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2023 13:49]

Two things on 14:02 - Mar 12 with 2364 viewsJules4367

Have a look at Ian's great photos and there's a pic of Sinclair on his knees - great pic!
Two things on 14:33 - Mar 12 with 2256 viewsdaveB

The effort they out in yesterday was incredible, such a difference to the last 10/15 games. It was great to see and tone was set early by Martin charging into their keeper and Dunne knocking a player over then celebrating like he'd scored a goal. They were seriously in the mood yesterday and set a standard they need to try and maintain
Login to get fewer ads

Two things on 14:48 - Mar 12 with 2209 viewsPunteR

Two things on 14:33 - Mar 12 by daveB

The effort they out in yesterday was incredible, such a difference to the last 10/15 games. It was great to see and tone was set early by Martin charging into their keeper and Dunne knocking a player over then celebrating like he'd scored a goal. They were seriously in the mood yesterday and set a standard they need to try and maintain

Agreed. They have set their standard again and they now need to maintain it. This seems to be the problem with the squad. We all know what they're capable of on their day but they need to be consistent.
Great win but its done now and they now need to provide that same level of commitment at Blackpool Tuesday.

Its very easy to start lambasting fans/posters for negative comments previously but lets be honest the team have been absolutely dreadful.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Two things on 15:05 - Mar 12 with 2153 viewsessextaxiboy

Well it's easy to troll through posters archive and call them out. Hopefully Clives match report will be upbeat but here's a line from a previous one to help you respond

."Rangers, I say this as a friend, albeit an angry friend, but you are playing boring,
unwatchable, passive, phoned-in dog shit"
[Post edited 12 Mar 2023 15:07]
Two things on 15:08 - Mar 12 with 2124 viewsbaz_qpr

Pretty sure Gareth said something in an interview about celebrating the small wins and that was really evident yesterday, tackles clearances, recoveries, good passes etc were all celebrated with back slaps fist pumps etc
Two things on 15:11 - Mar 12 with 2097 viewsPinnerPaul

Two things on 13:48 - Mar 12 by connell10

Yes I did , but I'm sure I could cherry pick some of your posts over the years .....we are all fickle and want Rangers to do well..love and peace.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2023 13:49]

Spot on!

I'm sure we could all cherry pick everyone's posts over the last couple of months and whilst,

"worse team we have ever had" and "what is the record Championship defeat" etc etc WERE ott even before yesterday, as you say totally understandable given not only the results, not only the performances but the utter chaos the club seemed to be before 5.00pm yesterday.

As others have said , ONE, one nil win and it does THAT to us!

Football eh?!
Two things on 20:04 - Mar 12 with 1688 viewsSuperhoops2808

Two things on 15:05 - Mar 12 by essextaxiboy

Well it's easy to troll through posters archive and call them out. Hopefully Clives match report will be upbeat but here's a line from a previous one to help you respond

."Rangers, I say this as a friend, albeit an angry friend, but you are playing boring,
unwatchable, passive, phoned-in dog shit"
[Post edited 12 Mar 2023 15:07]

You are correct

I was wrong to pick out a post, but there have been some very way over the top posts on here these last few weeks - But regardless of how we all feel (myself included) to suggest it is the worst team ever, and they are ALL a bunch of wasters which many have suggested is just wrong.

If perhaps (and this is not a dig) you find yourself having 3 different bosses all wanting to implement their own way of working, motivating and encouraging (if Critchley ever did) in a very short space of time perhaps you would feel like the players themselves.

I know I would find it difficult and have in the past found it hard to get motivated if I dont click with a new boss and certain way of working.

So apologies Connell for picking a particular post of yours when I could have picked many others
Two things on 21:42 - Mar 12 with 1428 viewsstainrods_elbow

How many of them will be publicly eating a slice of humble pie, though, I wonder?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Two things on 22:01 - Mar 12 with 1402 viewsLanhoop

Two things on 21:42 - Mar 12 by stainrods_elbow

How many of them will be publicly eating a slice of humble pie, though, I wonder?

Hold on, there's a difference between caring and showing you care. Many of them haven't shown that level of caring or commitment for weeks.

That Gaz has turned them into what we saw from 3pm onwards on Saturday should reflect all the credit on him. On them, for reacting yes but they still need to take a look at themselves in the mirror and think about how much better they feel today from fighting for everything compared with the last 4 months...
Two things on 22:53 - Mar 12 with 1287 viewsDylanP

Two things on 21:42 - Mar 12 by stainrods_elbow

Hold on .. calling a turd a turd is completely legit. If the performance was crap, it does nobody any good pretending it was great. The performances over the previous, lets say, 10 games has been awful. Yesterday was a huge turnaround.

QPR played a completely different style of football yesterday. All passion, competition, and energy. I remember watching Wild Thing play and that is exactly how he played -- high intensity, high emotion, high energy. As such, its probably fair enough to assume that the new style reflects the new manager. Although it is probably too early to know for sure.

One 1-0 victory is not a trend and you never know if its a new Rangers or just a one-off. Time will tell on that front. But it was exhilarating to watch and fckin relief to fans and players.

COME ON U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPAHHHHHH .......

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Two things on 01:04 - Mar 13 with 1127 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Sinclair could have put a lot of us out of our misery if he cut indide a bit and ripped that shot into the corner to seal the win earlier.
I would have him staying after practice to run finishing drills every day so he can become the player we all hope .
At least GA realized his pace can be used as our best form of D when we are trying to close the games but his shooting is pretty bad to be honest .
If the players are that exhausted and sore lets hope they can recover for Tuesday or maybe Willock and others can be back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024