Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
qpr in new york? 04:21 - Aug 9 with 2068 viewsnyhoops

i know there had been active group of r's supporters in new york at one point, but hard to find any info now. if there are would love to meet up and watch, i know tony fernandes stopped by with the group one time.
qpr in new york? on 07:51 - Aug 9 with 1912 viewsLandshark

I was in New York when QPR played, the QPR NYC supporters group meet at a bar called The Football Factory. It was right by the Empire State building. Not sure if they still meet up there or not.

Hopefully someone on here has more up to date information for you.
qpr in new york? on 08:20 - Aug 9 with 1859 viewswombat

qpr in new york? on 07:51 - Aug 9 by Landshark

I was in New York when QPR played, the QPR NYC supporters group meet at a bar called The Football Factory. It was right by the Empire State building. Not sure if they still meet up there or not.

Hopefully someone on here has more up to date information for you.

went there as well a few years ago, excellent bar and loads of QPR stuff down stairs think they are still active for all games shown on TV

Poll: which is your favouite foot

qpr in new york? on 08:28 - Aug 9 with 1849 viewsCroydonCaptJack

There is a facebook group called QPR NYC. I also went to the bar mentioned and met up with a few of the lads. There is lovely bloke called Fitz.
Another, who I am sure loads on here will know is Paul Curtis who lives out there and is QPR mad. He comes back a couple of times a year and takes in every game he can. He works at Madison Square Gardens. A really great bloke.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 9:44]
qpr in new york? on 10:29 - Aug 9 with 1711 viewsPlanetHonneywood

qpr in new york? on 08:28 - Aug 9 by CroydonCaptJack

There is a facebook group called QPR NYC. I also went to the bar mentioned and met up with a few of the lads. There is lovely bloke called Fitz.
Another, who I am sure loads on here will know is Paul Curtis who lives out there and is QPR mad. He comes back a couple of times a year and takes in every game he can. He works at Madison Square Gardens. A really great bloke.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 9:44]

Paul is back in London in a few weeks, so I'm sure he'll be alerted.

However, if the OP wants to message me with some contact details, I'll put you boys in touch.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

qpr in new york? on 13:15 - Aug 9 with 1566 viewsW13R

One of the lads from the group that I know is over at the moment.
He was out and about on Saturday and I believe is over here for four weeks.
qpr in new york? on 15:05 - Aug 9 with 1480 viewsflynnbo

qpr in new york? on 10:29 - Aug 9 by PlanetHonneywood

Paul is back in London in a few weeks, so I'm sure he'll be alerted.

However, if the OP wants to message me with some contact details, I'll put you boys in touch.

Yep, Paul's arriving on the 18th and I'm meeting up with him and another mate at the Rotherham game.
qpr in new york? on 17:50 - Aug 9 with 1365 viewsCroydonCaptJack

qpr in new york? on 15:05 - Aug 9 by flynnbo

Yep, Paul's arriving on the 18th and I'm meeting up with him and another mate at the Rotherham game.

Damn, that is a shame as I am missing that game. I expect he is around for a bit though.
qpr in new york? on 23:25 - Aug 9 with 1262 viewsdigswellhoop

sound like a christmas song to me
Login to get fewer ads

qpr in new york? on 06:23 - Aug 10 with 1197 viewsnyhoops

thank you all for pointing me the right way-- it seems qpr nyc is active, and are meeting at football factory. ill be going down soon, really looking forward. havent been around another qpr supporter since i was at loftus road in december 2015, 2-2 draw with brighton (midweek, nighttime, incredible atmosphere thats stuck with me.)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024