Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We would have given either of them a good game 06:45 - Sep 17 with 2007 viewskernowhoop

Aston Villa v Southampton, Friday 16 September.
The Sky commentators and pundits appeared to admit that it was a poor game, but I could not help contrasting the patterns of play, the mis-hit passes and the lack of imagination with the QPR performance at Millwall.
We would have given either of them a good game. Is that true, or did I miss something?
We would have given either of them a good game on 08:23 - Sep 17 with 1825 viewsDWQPR

Switch over after 60 minutes. Totally bored with the match, two teams totally devoid of ideas. Would rather have Willock in my team than Courtinho or Bailey every day of the week. And despite the amount that has been spent this latest transfer window the quality of the PL looks very poor. You only have to look at the results in the Champions League to see that teams have gone backwards.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

We would have given either of them a good game on 08:48 - Sep 17 with 1780 viewsbosh67

We would have given either of them a good game on 08:23 - Sep 17 by DWQPR

Switch over after 60 minutes. Totally bored with the match, two teams totally devoid of ideas. Would rather have Willock in my team than Courtinho or Bailey every day of the week. And despite the amount that has been spent this latest transfer window the quality of the PL looks very poor. You only have to look at the results in the Champions League to see that teams have gone backwards.

True. The standard in the Prem, albeit much higher than the Championship is getting poorer compared to some of the football in Europe.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2022 8:49]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

We would have given either of them a good game on 14:05 - Sep 17 with 1573 viewsMick_S

We would have given either of them a good game on 08:48 - Sep 17 by bosh67

True. The standard in the Prem, albeit much higher than the Championship is getting poorer compared to some of the football in Europe.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2022 8:49]

Good.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024