Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positive Zaha Story 13:39 - Sep 16 with 2144 viewsBoston

...a bloke I know was driving an ambulance through Streatham the other day when he was waved down by a pedestrian. There was already someone aboard in transit to hospital but as it wasn't serious my mates brother pulled over and found a cyclist bashed up from being whacked by a bus. Anyway, long story short, the 'waver' and latterly very helpful gent turned out to be Mr Zaha, who happened to be passing at the time.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Positive Zaha Story on 15:12 - Sep 16 with 1880 viewsWokingR

He's still a tosser though
Positive Zaha Story on 17:44 - Sep 16 with 1666 viewsCroydonCaptJack

That doesn't surprise me at all.
He lives not far from me, admittedly now in a gated place on an exclusive estate but a few years ago when he lived somewhere more modest he would often spend time chatting to fans/youngsters. A good lad apparently.
Always wears a pained look on the pitch though doesn't he.
Positive Zaha Story on 19:43 - Sep 16 with 1521 viewsstowmarketrange

Positive Zaha Story on 17:44 - Sep 16 by CroydonCaptJack

That doesn't surprise me at all.
He lives not far from me, admittedly now in a gated place on an exclusive estate but a few years ago when he lived somewhere more modest he would often spend time chatting to fans/youngsters. A good lad apparently.
Always wears a pained look on the pitch though doesn't he.

Maybe because he knows that he’s yesterdays man and Eze is going to be the big star at Palarse in the future?
Positive Zaha Story on 21:11 - Sep 16 with 1385 viewsMrSheen

Are we 100% certain he doesn’t drive a bus?
Positive Zaha Story on 22:14 - Sep 16 with 1297 viewsBoston

Positive Zaha Story on 21:11 - Sep 16 by MrSheen

Are we 100% certain he doesn’t drive a bus?

He did conduct himself in a proper manner.

Positive Zaha Story on 02:40 - Sep 17 with 1164 viewsCLAREMAN1995

A story without the happy ending on last Sunday night 10 minutes from my house .
My daughter is going to school to be an Ocupational Therapist but works weekends at the local grocery store.
Driving home she saw 2 cars pulled over and some one lying on the side of the road.
She ran over and took over from a man doing chest compressions on the poor person lying there covered in blood with no shoes .
It took the Paramedics 12 minutes to arrive ( longer than standard response )and they had a defibrillator so they took over .
She drove home pretty shaken and i made her an Irish whiskey to calm her down
The man had been hit by a car and the driver kept going .
He died that night at 2 am .She was crushed , I am so proud of her and told her he did not die alone by the side of the road and she did more than most to try and help .
Positive Zaha Story on 06:43 - Sep 17 with 1081 viewsstowmarketrange

Positive Zaha Story on 02:40 - Sep 17 by CLAREMAN1995

A story without the happy ending on last Sunday night 10 minutes from my house .
My daughter is going to school to be an Ocupational Therapist but works weekends at the local grocery store.
Driving home she saw 2 cars pulled over and some one lying on the side of the road.
She ran over and took over from a man doing chest compressions on the poor person lying there covered in blood with no shoes .
It took the Paramedics 12 minutes to arrive ( longer than standard response )and they had a defibrillator so they took over .
She drove home pretty shaken and i made her an Irish whiskey to calm her down
The man had been hit by a car and the driver kept going .
He died that night at 2 am .She was crushed , I am so proud of her and told her he did not die alone by the side of the road and she did more than most to try and help .

Well done to your daughter as she did all she could do.I’ve been on first aid courses for the best part of 40 years with the jobs I’ve done in that time,but I’ve never been able to put that knowledge to the test.
We all hope that we’d know what to do if we needed to save someone’s life by performing cpr on someone who needs it,but your daughter stepped up to the plate when the time came.This incident may affect her mental health for a while I think,so it would be idea to help her deal with it somehow.
Once again though,well done to your daughter for trying to do something to save a life.You should be very proud of her.
Positive Zaha Story on 08:06 - Sep 17 with 997 viewsdmm

I was pulled up on here a few months ago when I criticised Zaha's annoying on field long face and moaning. I was told he funds an orphanage run by his sister in the Ivory Coast and donates 10% of his earnings to good causes. I know he can afford to do that and still be very wealthy, but nonetheless, that shows a kind and generous heart.
Login to get fewer ads

Positive Zaha Story on 08:49 - Sep 17 with 912 viewsessextaxiboy

Positive Zaha Story on 06:43 - Sep 17 by stowmarketrange

Well done to your daughter as she did all she could do.I’ve been on first aid courses for the best part of 40 years with the jobs I’ve done in that time,but I’ve never been able to put that knowledge to the test.
We all hope that we’d know what to do if we needed to save someone’s life by performing cpr on someone who needs it,but your daughter stepped up to the plate when the time came.This incident may affect her mental health for a while I think,so it would be idea to help her deal with it somehow.
Once again though,well done to your daughter for trying to do something to save a life.You should be very proud of her.

Few years back I arrived home to find a neighbour in the street , her husband had collapsed in the kitchen . I went in and did the the old staying alive bit for 20 min til the ambulance arrived , they shocked him a few times while i phoned his adult children , they got the trolley ready but he had gone .
We had only lived here a couple of years and the neighbours had been blanking me in the main , but one after one they knocked on the door to acknowledge what I had tried to do .
We keep an eye on his widow in bad weather and stuff , shame it didnt turn out better .
It does shake you up a bit and I was in my fifties so a younger person may find it hard.
Positive Zaha Story on 13:38 - Sep 17 with 710 viewsBoston

The only time I ever found myself in a situation like the above, was when my dad was up a ladder and it slid on the wet surface it had been set up on. Banged up bad enough with the fall, but he'd been using a cordless drill at the time and somehow it had turned towards him and the bit punctured his forehead when he hit the ground. Five months before he came back to work. We did got a laugh out of it though, apparently after putting up with his sons telling him he was thick headed, turns out he did have an abnormally thick skull, which saved his life.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024