Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tech help 09:29 - Oct 16 with 1916 viewsNUBLOCK

Anyone else have this problem ? I can’t log into the web site or the app on iPad or mobile as get the message Safari cannot open the page because too many redirects occurred. Can log into everything else. Searched the net but all a bit complicated for a numpty and seems to deal with it if everything is a problem but it’s not. Cleared everything and reloaded to no avail, any ideas ?.

Tech help on 09:44 - Oct 16 with 1867 viewsSonofpugwash

Have you tried spraying your device with WD40?

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Tech help on 09:49 - Oct 16 with 1863 viewsJimmyR

Close all the tabs on safari and restart the application

Or download chrome and use that instead
Tech help on 09:55 - Oct 16 with 1839 viewsmikechaj

I have exactly the same issue. I can open the site but can’t log in and get the same error message. Only on ipad and iPhone using Safari. I emailed the club who offered similar advice to the above - clear cache etc. nothing works do I’ve downloaded Chrome which I use for the QPR website and can log in normally..,so no idea if the site will ever work on Safari.
Tech help on 10:11 - Oct 16 with 1815 viewsLythamR

Have you previously been able to login on mobile/safari?

If you have and now you cant have you got any security software such as Kapersky etc. has it been installed or updated recently? you could try disabling it and tryinh again to see if thats the issue

if thats not the case or doesnt solve it, try another browser, if that works ok then you might consider removing safari and reinstalling it

you mention "the App" what App specifically?
Tech help on 11:03 - Oct 16 with 1760 viewsNUBLOCK

Thanks for all that, have tried Chrome but still the same have no idea why it only happens when logging into the app or club site. WD 40 sounds good or off to apple shop. Thanks.
Tech help on 11:05 - Oct 16 with 1755 viewsNUBLOCK

The qpr app I can’t log in to it
Tech help on 13:46 - Oct 16 with 1705 viewsLythamR

Tech help on 11:05 - Oct 16 by NUBLOCK

The qpr app I can’t log in to it

too many redirects is normally a problem with the web site or Apps configuration, for it to happen to you on 2 separate sites when others are not experiencing the same issue suggests there is a problem either with the settiings on your devices or security or a problem with the network from your location

if you have security software running you could try disabling it and then loging in. have you run any scans to check for malware?

are you running a VPN if so try without it.
Tech help on 15:39 - Oct 16 with 1649 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I have a more bizzare issue with LFW .Everyday I come on the forus has reset back at least 5 days sometimes 7 and I end up posting on threads gone back to page 2 already .
When I log in and hit the forum button it gets back to today .Its not a big deal just wierd
Login to get fewer ads

Tech help on 15:55 - Oct 17 with 1479 viewsPinnerPaul

Tech help on 15:39 - Oct 16 by CLAREMAN1995

I have a more bizzare issue with LFW .Everyday I come on the forus has reset back at least 5 days sometimes 7 and I end up posting on threads gone back to page 2 already .
When I log in and hit the forum button it gets back to today .Its not a big deal just wierd

Same as me, opens on page 7 or 11 or something similar as a default.
Tech help on 23:42 - Oct 17 with 1422 viewsTomS

Have you tried switching off your device, then turning it back on again?

This solution works for 95% of callers to IT helpdesks.
Tech help on 23:54 - Oct 17 with 1412 viewseastside_r

Tech help on 15:39 - Oct 16 by CLAREMAN1995

Stop living in the past, man.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024