Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stag do 17:10 - Jan 22 with 1758 viewsMrSwerve

Where was your best, any interesting stories?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Stag do on 17:12 - Jan 22 with 1743 viewsSullutaCreturned

I didn't have one and I don't go on them....
Stag do on 17:13 - Jan 22 with 1741 viewsCountyJim

Last stag do I went to the stag ended up in Fishguard

Don't ask
Stag do on 17:13 - Jan 22 with 1727 viewsonehunglow

Chubby Brown when he was part of a Alcock and Brown duo .This was in Mumbles
We were all very sensible

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Stag do on 17:29 - Jan 22 with 1723 viewspencoedjack

What goes on tour stays on tour 👍

Got one to San Antonio in April probably not the best place for 50 year old blokes but I’m sure it will be fun.
Stag do on 19:28 - Jan 22 with 1645 viewsheatwave

York is very good..Very popular for stags.
Most people think Newcastle in the North Other than that Blackpool has to be a shout if looking UK.
Stag do on 11:48 - Jan 23 with 1538 viewsFireboy2

Prague for mine almost 20 years ago, got accosted and fined by the local constabulary 3 times for various misdemeanours that I won't go into, put it this way I was lucky to get back alive, the missus doesn't know how lucky she is 😁👍

Been to Edinburgh, Newcastle, Blackpool, Leeds Liverpool and Dublin to name a few they were all great weekenders but its all about the company you keep, if you have a great crowd you will have a great time wherever you go.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2023 11:49]
Stag do on 13:27 - Jan 23 with 1504 viewsonehunglow

It does make one wonder as to why grown men go out of their way to drink themselves senseless.
We seem supreme in this in Britain.

Nothin* clever about getting that intoxicated and stupid.

Stag do on 13:54 - Jan 23 with 1485 viewsCountyJim

Stag do on 13:27 - Jan 23 by onehunglow

It does make one wonder as to why grown men go out of their way to drink themselves senseless.
We seem supreme in this in Britain.

Nothin* clever about getting that intoxicated and stupid.

Another thing on the ban list stag dos
Login to get fewer ads

Stag do on 14:00 - Jan 23 with 1463 viewsonehunglow

Stag do on 13:54 - Jan 23 by CountyJim

Another thing on the ban list stag dos

Do you it is sensible to get that drunk that you drunk ,you know where you are or what you are doing .? It says much about our warped social attitudes .
Females seem to want to out lad the Lads .

You could be the next client in an hotel bedroom after these people have deposited all sorts on to the sheets. No pleasure for those who have to clean it up.

Same on the streets . Our towns and cities are swimming in vomit and we take this attitude to old beautiful cities like Prague,Budapest,Riga,Tallinn and why…cos it’s cheap
Think before replying and keep to the topic,or do as you have been told and ignore .
Thanks

Stag do on 15:06 - Jan 23 with 1452 viewscontroversial_jack

Stag do on 14:00 - Jan 23 by onehunglow

Do you it is sensible to get that drunk that you drunk ,you know where you are or what you are doing .? It says much about our warped social attitudes .

You could be the next client in an hotel bedroom after these people have deposited all sorts on to the sheets. No pleasure for those who have to clean it up.

Same on the streets . Our towns and cities are swimming in vomit and we take this attitude to old beautiful cities like Prague,Budapest,Riga,Tallinn and why…cos it’s cheap
Think before replying and keep to the topic,or do as you have been told and ignore .
Thanks

It's not just Brits. Many nationalities do similar when they go to these places
Stag do on 15:23 - Jan 23 with 1438 viewsonehunglow

Stag do on 15:06 - Jan 23 by controversial_jack

It's not just Brits. Many nationalities do similar when they go to these places

Any time in any European airport will see majority are British The likes of Italians simply do not have this culture especially ladies

Stag do on 16:10 - Jan 23 with 1432 viewsbuilthjack

Stag do on 14:00 - Jan 23 by onehunglow

Thanks

Split this March. Riga in September.
I always behave.
I know my chicken from my chips at the end of the night.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Stag do on 16:47 - Jan 23 with 1406 viewscontroversial_jack

Stag do on 15:23 - Jan 23 by onehunglow

Any time in any European airport will see majority are British The likes of Italians simply do not have this culture especially ladies

I didn't state Italians. Plenty of Germans, Scandinavians etc like to piss it up, especially when it's cheap
Stag do on 16:50 - Jan 23 with 1400 viewsWhiterockin

Stag do on 16:47 - Jan 23 by controversial_jack

I didn't state Italians. Plenty of Germans, Scandinavians etc like to piss it up, especially when it's cheap

Throw in the Dutch and Belgians and Austrians. Then there is always our Aussie friends.
Stag do on 17:29 - Jan 23 with 1376 viewscontroversial_jack

Stag do on 16:50 - Jan 23 by Whiterockin

Throw in the Dutch and Belgians and Austrians. Then there is always our Aussie friends.

Americans too get pissed up, because they can't hold it, but they rarely cause problems
Stag do on 20:15 - Jan 23 with 1326 viewsonehunglow

Stag do on 16:50 - Jan 23 by Whiterockin

Can’t compare them
Brits remain supreme in this facet of life

Stag do on 08:25 - Jan 24 with 1269 views1983

Pi$$ed Americans in Las Vegas woop wooping and high fiving everywhere is funny.

Stag do on 08:54 - Jan 24 with 1262 viewsFireboy2

I suspect that perch is trying to derail yet another topic, by his negativity.

No one mention p!ssed up brits, the op was best/interesting places been.
Stag do on 09:58 - Jan 24 with 1247 viewsonehunglow

Stag do on 08:54 - Jan 24 by Fireboy2

I suspect that perch is trying to derail yet another topic, by his negativity.

No one mention p!ssed up brits, the op was best/interesting places been.

Let’s forget former usernames eh. As soon as this happens the author,,in this case ,fire boy, clearly seeks confrontation and to perpetuate old scores
You want to say something to me or discuss anything either DM me or phone me . You should have my number . I d be glad to talk to you or meet you in Liverpool for a luncheon and hope this time you make it.

My point is that we as a country are alcohol driven. We can’t enjoy ourselves without a drink.
Fact

It shames our country to see so many getting ratarsed and seeing it as jolly japes .

So,you’re wrong and again choose to get personal which only yesterday Keith,your friend,was urging people not to do or they would be banned

Thanks and have a lovely day
[Post edited 24 Jan 2023 10:00]

Stag do on 10:59 - Jan 24 with 1230 viewscontroversial_jack

Stag do on 20:15 - Jan 23 by onehunglow

Can’t compare them
Brits remain supreme in this facet of life

Then you have only been to places were Brits go
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024