Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Critchley and our next 4 games 17:40 - Feb 4 with 6219 viewsNortholt_Rs

Our next 4 games are: Millwallscum (H), Sunderland (H), Boro (A), Blackburn (H). How many points should Critchley be delivering from these 12 possible points? His record so far in all comps for us is WDLDLDDLD which includes us being knocked out of the FA Cup by the mighty Fleetwood and a staggeringly sh1t tally of just 8 points from a possible 24. He looks totally out of his depth.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Critchley and our next 4 games on 19:06 - Feb 5 with 980 viewsCamberleyR

We're not winning games but then again we're not losing many neither so talk of zero points is a bit doom laden if you ask me so my hunch is five points (none from Boro and a win and two draws from the home games) although knowing us we'll win at the Riverside rather than one of the home games and do the double over them.

To me whenever I've seen Blackburn away from home they've been bloody awful as their nine away defeats shows. Only Cardiff (also nine defeats) and the fakes (ten) have records as bad or worse on the road so we really need to be at them from the off.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Critchley and our next 4 games on 19:38 - Feb 5 with 874 viewsgazza1

With our squad I would expect at least 7 points........depends what turns up on the day.
Critchley and our next 4 games on 15:05 - Feb 6 with 676 viewsPinnerPaul

Once again, like Saturday, we're favourites in the next 2 games!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024