Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First goal tonight 23:36 - Feb 14 with 1699 viewsWatfordR

I feel I have to ask, I'm not looking to make excuses, but was their first goal not offside? I've kind of giving up trying to understand what offside is any more, however Seny spills, the first Sunderland player nudges the ball forward towards goal and the second guy knocks it over the line. Both players looked to be ahead of the last man and I can understand that Seny plays the first guy on but the bloke who scores is surely off?
First goal tonight on 23:39 - Feb 14 with 1663 viewsdaveB

yeah I thought he was offside but Seny has to do better there
First goal tonight on 23:41 - Feb 14 with 1624 viewsdachiltern

https://www.skysports.com/football/queens-park-rangers-vs-sunderland/report/4682

Angle not good but goalscorer may be offside when ball is headed? From the South Africa Road stand he looked off but even if we had var........?
First goal tonight on 23:42 - Feb 14 with 1616 viewsWatfordR

First goal tonight on 23:39 - Feb 14 by daveB

yeah I thought he was offside but Seny has to do better there

No argument there
First goal tonight on 23:44 - Feb 14 with 1577 viewskingsburyR

He had three goes to catch the fu*king ball. THREE.

Then takes off after he lino. Pathetic

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

First goal tonight on 23:47 - Feb 14 with 1541 viewsWatfordR

First goal tonight on 23:41 - Feb 14 by dachiltern

https://www.skysports.com/football/queens-park-rangers-vs-sunderland/report/4682

Angle not good but goalscorer may be offside when ball is headed? From the South Africa Road stand he looked off but even if we had var........?

There's two Sunderland touches, the first touching the ball forward (which is fine because Seny spilled the ball playing the guy on) but the second to put the ball in the net is surely offside. O'Nien is behind the last man!
First goal tonight on 23:51 - Feb 14 with 1492 viewsted_hendrix

Unless I'm wrong yes the first goal looked offside, the second and third goals were training videos for how not to defend, how to watch the runner, how to stand around whilst not knowing what to do and wishing you were elsewhere.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

First goal tonight on 23:51 - Feb 14 with 1485 viewsWatfordR

First goal tonight on 23:44 - Feb 14 by kingsburyR

He had three goes to catch the fu*king ball. THREE.

Then takes off after he lino. Pathetic

Look I agree the goalkeeping was less than clever, but if the guy who scores is offside, the goal shouldn't stand, no matter how poor our contribution.

To me it seemed offside at the time, and I haven't seen anything on the highlights to change my view, but as I say, I've no idea what constitutes offside anymore, so I'm asking that if I'm wrong perhaps someone could explain why.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024